Chapter 4

The feeling of true love

Since the phone call Sehun had had with his lifesaver, the male had obviously been feeling down, his mates unable to tell why, pleased however, as the maknae wasn’t continuously talking about his first love anymore.
But then again – he wasn’t talking about the latter at all anymore, which did worry the elders against their wills.

 

The brunet groggily went to his cab, ready to pick up the next customer, who didn’t need long to call.
His hopes in human had worsened as well, after the meaningful phone call, he had had with his savior.
The only few moments, he would feel a strange warmth in his chest, was at moments, when he was driving a happy couple to their destination, leaving a dull sadness, when they left the male back in the soulless taxi.

 

“Sehun, you have to get to the library, picking up some college students,” Suho had informed him, as he was already driving to the next meeting place, three familiar males standing in front of the library, in which Kris was working, the place, Sehun had used to visit the most.


“Hey, don’t we know each other?” the brunet asked, after he had told the male the address, smiling friendly at the taxi driver, as he sat down on the passenger seat, while Sehun only shrugged tonelessly.


“Of course we know you! You are the child, who was always in the library! Didn’t know you had such a hot rod, you got there,” he then continued, laughing at his own joke, ignoring the driver roll his eyes, as the two males on the backseat started to whisper with each other.


“I already thought you had broken up with your boyfriend.”


Sehun swore, the boys should thank god for placing a red light there, as he had accidentally slammed his foot onto the break, as those words had left the brunet’s mouth.


“I never had a boyfriend,” he quietly voiced out, furrowing his eyebrows, as he had to think of the phone call yet once more, swallowing thickly.


“No? What about that hot librarian then? Kris, I think his name is,” the male beside him continued robbing his last nerve.


“Kris is my friend. We live together, along with two other guys, because we’re helping each other out, but neither did we, nor are we dating, and guess what, we also won’t ever be dating!” Sehun growled lowly, aware he couldn’t do as he pleased, as the three males were his customers.


“Oh, I see… Oh and by the way, I’m Jongdae, that on the backseat are Minseok and Tao,” with that Jongdae finally left him alone, and started talking to his friends instead.


Sehun inwardly thanked god, as they arrived soon in front of his own apartment, as he watched the three males hop off, Jongdae waving him goodbye, as he quickly sped off.

 

Sehun spent the rest of the day transporting people from A to B, trying to avoid conversations the best he could, until his shift ended.


“Sehun? I know you’re actually free for today, but I thought since you’re close nearby and-…”


“Just spill it, Suho, where?” the younger interrupted his employer, who grunted in disapproval at his dongsaeng’s rude behavior.


“At the brothel in Cheongnyangni.”


After hearing that, the younger disconnected the call, his mood worsening; less because he even had to do overtime, more because it was this place again.
The male reluctantly stopped the cab in the crowded area, before two men entered the taxi, one of the males seeming familiar to Sehun once more.


He honestly doubted his saneness, as he continuously imagined seeing the face of his life savior everywhere.


When the bigger male told him the address, Sehun tried to sneak a glance at the boy, whose hair was died in a cotton-candy-like pink.
Unfortunately the young boy didn’t get to see a lot of his face, as a scarf was covering most of it, before the other man in the car even grabbed the petite man’s hair, kissing him, obviously against the smaller’s will, the scarf falling loosely to the boy’s neck.


“You know, you little , I just got the whole alphabet tattooed onto my ,” he then practically growled, before he continued, “Speechless? Lemme put a few words into your mouth then.”


The male with the cotton-candy-colored hair didn’t object, when his head was pushed down, out of Sehun’s sight, only a moment after faint slurping following.


Sehun was bearing, he knew it was hard, but it was possible.


He silently continued to drive, eyes formed into fine slits, as he was trying to concentrate the best he could on the street, eyebrows furrowed and his fists holing tightly onto the steering wheel.


But then the younger of the two males on his backseat started to whine, obviously in displeasure and maybe even pain, as he tried to voice out a “No!” the big organ in his throat, however, muffled the petite male’s cry though.

 


And that was it.

 


That was, what broke Sehun’s final straw.

 


The boy was in a dangerous fit of rage, as he quickly parked the car on a random, empty sideway, causing the disgusting, big male’s head to snap up, “Are we there yet?”


“No, but the way you’re handling him, we’re never gonna arrive. Now get lost, you ing idiot,” Sehun growled, ripping the door open for the big man, who tucked in his and left the car, a threatening finger wriggling in front of his face, as the elder scowled, “I swear, this will have consequences for you, you little .”


The taller’s eyes widened, when bratty Sehun even had the nerve to mimic the elder in a ridiculing way, watching in amusement as the elder tightly furrowed his eyebrows, his joy was turned into fury though, when the other had indeed seriously dared to slap him harshly, the impact being that strong, he even jerked the smaller’s head to the side.


“Oh my god, Sehun! Are you okay?” the small male, Sehun actually wanted to protect from the other man, was now doing exact the same thing to him, before he hissed at his own costumer, “Get the lost.”


“Tch, immature . I hope you two get AIDS and die,” with that the big man left, after he had glared at the two of them for long enough, while the other male yelled back, “We, unlike you, are actually clean!”


“I missed you. So, so much, you have no idea… it hurts,” Sehun murmured softly, after he had thrown his arms around the smaller boy, pulling him into a tight embrace as tears were already welling up his eyes, “Hyung, please don’t leave me again.”


“Sehun…” the elder began, gently patting the younger’s head, as he didn’t know what else to do, “Now that you know what I really am… you honestly shouldn’t waste your thoughts about me anymore.”


“I love you, hyung,” Sehun ignored the smaller’s reply, instead he confessed his true feelings, afraid he wouldn’t get another chance to do so anymore, afraid the other would disappear once more  and never turn up again.


“No, Sehun, no! You can’t love me! I’m a stripper, I even partly sell myself, I can’t dirty you and your innocence,” the elder quickly detached himself from the younger, holding the taller’s wrists in his hands.


“As if I cared what occupation you have… you are my savior, you are my first love and now I’m asking you to also grant me my first kiss…” Sehun pursed his lips, as he softly closed his eyes and waited for the elder to give in.


Feeling no lips touch his, he quickly opened one of his eyes, to make sure the elder hadn’t left him once more, before he swiftly grabbed the smaller’s head and pressed his own lips against the other’s.
Sehun only focused on the other’s lips moving against his, before the petite male softly nibbled on his lower lip, getting no reaction from clueless Sehun.


“You deserve someone so much better than me, Sehun,” he started it anew, causing the addressed male to furrow his eyebrows.


“Even if I would, I don’t give a single , because the best thing that could ever happen to me was you. I can’t be a fool again and let you slip through my fingers once more,” he retorted, his lips ghosting over the elder’s, before he fiercely demanded, “And now ing tell me your freaking name.”


“Lu Han. My name is Lu Han,” he finally granted the younger’s wish with a sigh and finally revealed his secret name.


“Luhan?” Sehun questioned, one of his eyebrows arisen, as the elder nodded in clarification, confused watching the younger take a deep breath.


“Luhan, Luhan, Luhan, Luhan, Luhan, Luhan, Luhan, Luhan, Luhan, Luhan, Luhan, Luhan, Lu-…”


“Yah, stop it, Sehun-ah! What the hell are you doing?!” the elder stared at him wide-eyed, after he had interrupted the younger, who then declared with a simple shrug, “Well, you see, I badly wanted to call your name so often, but I couldn’t. I have to catch up on those times.”


Not even Luhan was able to fight back his tears at those words, as he pulled the younger into his arms, tenderly kissing the taller boy’s temple.

 

Together the two males stumbled into the apartment, startling the six other males inside, who were causally sitting on the sofa, debating what they should do, as Kris had asked Tao and his friends for help once more, to find Sehun.


“Sehun! Luhan!” Kris, Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted in recognition, as Xiumin, Chen and Tao gathered around their friend, Luhan.


“Where the hell have you been? And what is that? I thought you wanted Sehun to forget you!” Kris started his rant once more, starting his questioning with Sehun, ending with Luhan.


“Leave my boyfriend alone,” Sehun snapped, rolling his eyes, having a hard time to keep his pokerface, feeling just too joyful and delighted, feeling even better at the gasps the two received.


“Well, sorry but… Baekhyun, Chanyeol? I really don’t want to have to do that, but… can I sleep with you two on the couch tonight?” Kris asked, eyeing the newest couple.


“Oh, but of course, hyung! We’ll make sure not to be too loud,” Baekhyun replied spitefully, making Kris’s misery grow, when he eyed the younger, who was smirking villainously at him.


“Uhm, gege you could stay at our place for the night,” Tao offered, wriggling his eyebrows, not even bothering to ask his friends if that was okay, the others wouldn’t care anyway.


“Since when are you so close with each other? I still remember you two awkwardly gawking at each other,” Sehun muttered dumbfounded, as Kris swatted the back of his head.


“Well after you told us, you two never were dating, I grabbed my chance and got Kris begging me for myself,” Tao sneakily retorted, satisfied with his older boyfriend’s reaction, as the male’s jaw dropped, his eyes wide.


“I wasn’t begging for you!” he protected his pride, as Baekhyun started to giggle ersely.


“Whatever, just get lost you two,” Baekhyun commented, shooing the taller males out, as Luhan and Sehun disappeared in the bedroom of their own apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

“You know, you look exactly the same as you did back then, just a little healthier. But apart of that you didn’t change one bit…” Luhan stated, caressing the younger’s cheek, examining the younger’s features.


“Of course not. What if you happened to want to find me? I couldn’t change!” Sehun retorted, remembering those many times he had wanted to die his hair.


“Oh, and by the way, thanks for helping me out, that time, you know with those guys,” the younger awkwardly thanked the other, not wanting to think back of that moment of weakness.


“What guys?” Luhan questioned, narrowing his eyes and furrowing his eyebrows.


“What ‘what guys’? The ones of which you totally beat their asses with that stick! You need to teach me that!” he exclaimed in excitement, sitting up in the bed.


“I have no idea what you’re talking about. I never beat anyone’s ,” Luhan murmured in confusion, also sitting up, the blanket falling into his lap.


“What? But I was so sure it was you…” Sehun muttered confused as well, furrowing his eyebrows.


“But that person used a stick? Ooh I think I remember something. Tao was once talking about having broken his stick, when protecting that stupid little child, that was dating Kris,” the elder then explained, shrugging, when Sehun continued staring at him in disbelief.


“Are you telling me Tao saved me? But why would he run away from me then?” he questioned puzzled.


“Probably because he liked Kris himself? Silly,” Luhan chuckled, before lying down again, “Well seems like this was cleared now as well.”


“I feel disappointed it wasn’t you,” Sehun muttered, still sitting in the bed, until the elder pulled him down as well, hugging the taller close to himself.


“So you wanted me to run away from you?”


“No, it’s not that – it just… I needed any kind of hint,” Sehun quickly denied, before nuzzling his nose in the other’s soft hair and quietly adding, “Whatever, I’m just so glad I have you back, Lulu…”


“You know, Sehun… I actually never left you,” Luhan replied, tenderly kissing the taller male’s forehead.


“You’re right,” Sehun replied, smiling softly, before he placed a hand on top of his chest, “You were always here.”


“Well… that as well, but my apartment is next to yours.”


“WHAT.”

 


A/N: Sooo as I said, just a short story~ :3
Thank you guys for your love for this ty fic XDD
Luv y'all <33 :3