Chapter 2

The feeling of true love

A/N: Just so you know a "Chiramii" is a Pokémon, has a tidy habitat. They are always sweeping and dusting, using their tails as brooms, 75% of them are female and they look like this. v

tumblr_n7jpdb0YYA1tcaeneo1_500.jpg

 

 

“Please Kris, do me that favor! He’s just a child, he’s only 18 and he has no place to stay-…!”


“I’m really sorry hyung, but you know we’re already four men in this little apartment, it isn’t even supposed for more than one!”


“I know… But Kris… please, just one night, I’ll try to find a place by tomorrow, I swear…!”


Sehun heard Kris, as Sehun assumed the other’s name was, sigh, before he placed a hand on Sehun’s savior’s shoulder, “Alright. Because I’m not that cruel to actually send a kid on the streets. But it really can’t be for long, just we four barely fitted in here.”


“Thank you so much Kris!” the blonde wounded his arms around the tall boy, before he walked towards the room, Sehun was in, eavesdropping on them.

 

“You can stay here for a while Sehun, now sleep, it’s already late and I’m sure you had a rough day,” the blonde murmured, as he hugged Sehun from behind, surprising the boy once more.


Sehun was lead to the single bed in the corner of the small room and the two of them lied down, trying to use as little space as possible.
He didn’t need five minutes to fall asleep, thanks to the warm chest pressed against his back and those arms that were embracing him tightly.

 

 

 

 

That was the first night since a long time, Sehun slept really well – no haunting nightmares as usual and no sleepless hours either. The only time he woke up, was when someone joined them in the bed and pulled the covers over the tree of them.

 

 

 

When Sehun finally woke up, he was alone in the small bed, the blanket covering only half of his body and it had already passed midday. The room however, was still dark, since there were no windows.
He finally realized what he had actually done. He cringed at the thought of his suicide attempt, furrowing his eyebrows in anger, as he realized he was so weak. He decided to live up to this boy who had save him. He will make him proud!

 

 

Groggily he made his way out the room into the livingroom, where he found two other boys still sleeping on the sofa, cuddling with each other.
For the first time since long, he felt his heart warm up at the sight and without even realizing it, the corners of his mouth strangely lifted themselves, making Sehun wonder what was happening to his face, while everything that had changed was the small smile that was playing on his lips.
 

 


 

“Good morning, sleeping beauty,” Sehun flinched and turned around to see the boy, his savior was talking to the last night, smirking at him.


“I’m Wu Yifan, but as you heard last night, everyone calls me Kris. You do know it’s naughty to eavesdrop on your elders, do you, Sehun?” Sehun’s eyes widened and his face flushed red, he hadn’t expected someone actually caught him last night.


“I’m so sorry! And it’s nice to meet you Kris… hyung, I’m more than grateful you let me stay for the night! I’ll make sure to leave by today, so I won’t be a burden to you guys!” Sehun spoke and bowed 90° degrees.


“No need to hurry for that, we could do it one night, so we can do it more nights,” the elder shrugged and squeezed Sehun’s shoulder as he passed him and approached the fridge.
 

 

“Uhm… could you tell me the name of the boy-…” Sehun began, when he noticed he never found out the name of his blonde savior, who strangely disappeared.


“Come here, let’s have breakfast… or rather… brunch,” Kris however interrupted him and pointed at the only other chair in the whole room, indicating Sehun to sit down, which he obediently did.


“So err… what I wanted to ask is-…”


“What would you want? Cornflakes, bread, fried eggs or something else?” Kris skillfully avoided that question once more.


“Uh… anything is fine, but what is-…”


“Alright, then let’s eat cornflakes, I don’t want to scare you away with my cooking skills,” the elder again ignored Sehun’s question and chuckled, causing the younger to huff a breath, before awkwardly laughing along with the elder.
 

 

“Oh and by the way, those two boys, you’ve been staring at earlier, are Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They came back late at night, because of their jobs, that’s why they’re still sleeping,” Kris explained, pointing at the two boys on the couch.


Sehun’s face flushed red once more, at the fact that he had gotten caught staring again, but answered nevertheless, “Where do they work that they return so late?”


“Baekhyun works in a pharmacy and Chanyeol in a tobacconist’s shop. They get paid a horribly low budget a month, compared to what they should get for what all they do, especially because of their night shifts. Oh, and I work in a library, speaking of which, I have to leave soon,” Sehun’s jaw dropped, never had he imagined the incredibly tall and slightly intimidating man to be a librarian.

 

 That just didn’t match at all.



Whenever he thought of a librarian, the image of a small, old and petite woman, who shushed everyone, who dared to make a peep, would flash in his mind.

 

“I also should get a job as soon as possible…” Sehun muttered, scratching the back of his head.


“There’s no need to hurry, the four of us will make ends meet. Did you actually finish school?”


“Well… I guess so, I’ve been homeschooled all my life…” Sehun muttered quietly, avoiding Kris’s curious gaze, while questioning what Kris meant with ‘the four of us’.


“I can see you don’t want to talk about your problems, or let’s say… those things that used to be your problems. Just always remember this, you’re not alone. Whenever you feel bad, we’ll be always here for you,” Sehun couldn’t help but smile at those sweet words and watched the elder wash his dishes, before he left the apartment, waving, before he closed the door.

 

 

 

Sehun was left behind with the two sleeping boys, not knowing what to do, except of cleaning the apartment, which was definitely needed, since everywhere were things lying around – the whole place was a total chaos.
He opened the small windows to let in some fresh air, the sticky air was surely not good for any of them. After that he washed the dishes in the sink, before he dried them and managed to place them to their respective places.
Next he cleaned the small bedroom – placing the blanket, which was almost lying on the floor, on the bed, before he headed towards the tiny bathroom, he had detected earlier, to clean everything there.

 


“Whoa, Chanyeol, look! A Chiramii! Lulu caught a Chiramii!” the smaller of the two boys, who had been sleeping earlier, pointed at Sehun and jumped in excitement, the youngest, however, only lifted one of his eyebrows in confusion.


“Oh my gosh, you’re right! And it’s even a male one! We’re so lucky!” the other one agreed and they squealed together in delight.


“A what…?” Sehun asked dumbfounded, making the elders gasp.


“A Chiramii of course! Don’t tell me you don’t know what that is, because you are one!” the smaller one exclaimed and grinned widely at Sehun.


“I always knew they were adorable, but this one is the cutest I have ever seen!” the taller one pointed out, making the former stop laughing and stare at his friend annoyed.


“Y-you are however much cuter, hyung!”


“I hope so for you,” the other replied satisfied and smirked.


“Don’t worry, hyung. You’re the most cute person ever. But don’t get me wrong – with cute, I mean Creating Useless Troubles Everywhere,” the tall blonde mocked, making the brown haired boy stick his tongue out at him, before he turned to Sehun, “I’m Byun Baekhyun and that silly dork is Park Chanyeol. You’re Oh Sehun, I assume?”


“Y-yeah, that’s right…” Sehun stared blankly at the two other boys, still surprised, because of their outburst earlier.

 

“Before you wonder how we creeps know your name – Kris told us last night… you know Kris by now, right?” Chanyeol guessed, while pouring the three of them some orange juice.


“Yah! I’m not a creep, you are!” Baekhyun immediately protested and slapped Chanyeol’s chest with the back of his hand, causing the taller one to chuckle, before they both gulped down the juices in one go, awaiting Sehun to do the same.


“Uhm… thanks,” Sehun accepted the glass and cringed as soon as he nipped from the juice, trying not to spit it out, “Why is that so sweet?!”


“Oh, Baekhyunnie and I always put some sugar in it, because we don’t like its bitter taste!” Chanyeol chirped and grinned brightly at him.


“Mh… maybe we should have told you sooner,” Baekhyun added, cutely tilting his head and grinned at the other blonde, before they giggled together in amusement.

 

“Oh, who did you say caught a -… whatever it was- Chiramii, I think it was?” Sehun asked, hoping he’d get those two to talk.


“What do you mean?” they immediately stopped laughing and stared at him blankly.


“I… I think it was something with Lu… Lu-… Lu-… it was Lulu!” Sehun snapped his fingers, when he remembered what nickname Baekhyun had used earlier.


“We never said Lulu or anything like that. We said Kris. Kris caught a Chiramii,” Chanyeol replied calmly, nodding at his own statement and stared at Sehun intensely, making the younger feel uncomfortable, before he averted his gaze onto Baekhyun.


“Yeah, I said Kris.”

 

 

That was the moment Sehun noticed they were all acting weird and suspicious. First the boy himself, who simply interrupted him, while asking that question, then Kris, who skillfully avoided it and now those two happy viruses, who even tried to manipulate him. They were definitely hiding something, and he promised himself, he would find out!
After all he needed to find his savior, to show him how grateful he was and how good his advices would work.
Sehun was determined to find that boy, no matter what, because even though he would never admit it, he harbored a strange feeling for this boy.


A/N: Omg.. please don't ask - not even I do actually know what that actually is OTL I promise the next chapter will be better! >o< .. hopefully o_O XD nah probably, cause it's not really hard to top that ugh >o<