Brazen

Alphabet

Brazen /ˈbreɪ.z ə n/ adjective

obvious, without any attempt to be hidden


 

A day off after few weeks filled with hectic schedules; practice for comeback and drama filming, used by Kyungsoo to hang out with his best friend since high school—Hyunsik, who also become idol as a member of BTOB.  The hang out place was Cube building, and it wasn’t cool enough, though.

“Kyungsoo-yah, how’s your drama filming? Is it going well?” Hyunsik asked Kyungsoo while drink the last sip of his cappuccino, they just finished their meal and decided to kept staying in Cube cafe.

Kyungsoo’s eyes who was looking at his phone’s screen; then, faced Hyungsik’s, but a pretty smile from a beautiful girl with her crescent eyes distracted him. Afterwards, he accidentally dropped his phone from his hand and it fell to the ground.

Annyeonghaseyo D.O-ssi, Hyunsik-oppaaaa!” a bright greets from the girl—Apink’s Eunji revived Kyungsoo from his dazed state. Hyunsik who amazed by Kyungsoo’s expression since while ago; then, turned around his head and smiled widely at Eunji’s appearance.

Yaaa girl, what are you doing here? It seems you sneakily left behind your schedule,” Hyunsik playfully asked her. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo flustered, became a stone and just played with his fingers.

 “No oppa, i have something to do in the third floor,” Eunji answered and she glanced at a nervous Kyungsoo, the result was she couldn’t stop giggled—haha.

 

 

 

Hyunsik cracked up while hitting table continously. “Man, you looked so brazen, though.” He told Kyungsoo who’s now already scrolled his phone’s screen again, pretended as if nothing happened.

Brazen? You are funny and I am not brazen.” Kyungsoo answered coolly—or tried to be cool.

Hyunsik bursted of laughter again, “you should thank me for invite you to eat here, Kyungsoo-ya. Drop your phone and play with your fingers. Seriously, why are you so obvious? I already told you to ask her number but....”

“I have her number and actually she is here to meet me. It’s our first date, Hyunsik-ah. Can I leave now? She’s already wait for too long now.” Kyungsoo stood and he smiled tricky at Hyunsik—for explicit, the stunned Hyunsik.

 

 

Ouch!