Adjacent

Alphabet

Adjacent

/əˈdʒeɪ.s ə nt/ adjective

very near, next to, or touching


140508, Mnet Countdown broadcast

 

 “Congratulations!” loud cheers from EXO-K welcomed Apink girls when they walked along to the waiting room.

Wide smiles could be noticed from several members, both groups members to be exact. Only one girl looked clueless and one guy nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

Chanyeol and Eunji who already planned something suspicious; then, dragged forcefully one of their own members to an empty yet so dark and messy room in front of them.

“Have fun!” a louder cheers came from both groups, they happily left the two victims without forgot to locked the door. Some of them even held each other hands.

 

 

“Well, congrats for your win, Bomi-ssi.” The guy tried to release the awkward atmosphere, while observed his lovely crush.

The girl who still studied the empty room—suddenly screamed after saw a creature as big as human’s hand and ran closely to Baekhyun unawares who became stiff because of their adjacent hands.

Oppa, call them to open the door. I’m getting cringe over this room.” Their adjacent hands continued become locked together. It was Baekhyun who initially to made first move, he felt responsible to take care of her.

 

 

He smiled tenderly, finally—she calls me oppa!