Desirous

Alphabet

de·sir·ous

adjective \di-ˈzī(-ə)r-əs\

: wanting or wishing for something very much, feeling or showing a very strong desire for something that you do not have


 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       140607, SBS Dream Concert

An awful sight not too far from a place where Suho stands is bothering him. However, he tries to control his emotion, by pretending not looking at that scene and busily doing his fan services. s can tell that their leader’s fury already at “ready to kill someone or everyone” status.

Hyung, they are their label mates, so you don’t have to worry about that.” Chanyeol whisper to him, trying to calm his leader, but the older guy seems can’t accept the fact—he ignores Chanyeol’s words.

Kyungsoo who tired to see Suho’s fury about the same thing again, speaks out, “you also do the same thing like her, hyung. You talk and laugh with SNSD in front of her. Even today, you let SNSD clinging around you.”

Kyungsoo’s words successfully making Suho startled, he stutters when trying to defend himself, “b-but today she doesn’t see that, guys!”

The remaining members face him and give Suho their flat faces.

 

The awful sight that makes Suho angry is his girlfriend; Apink’s Chorong who happily interacts (or flirts—Suho says) with all BTOB’s members. She talks and laugh at Changsub’s joke—the pretty laughter he barely see. She excitedly waves her hand to Hyunsik (while Suho sends his death glare at her). Basically, her interactions with BTOB are wrong according to Suho. We can say that he is desirous—extremely desirous.

At the backstage, he’s thankful that no boys being around her. However, still with his mad face, he walks towards Chorong’s direction.

“Rong-ah.” Chorong turns her head and surprising by Suho’s mad expression, she tries to grab his hand, but he pushes away.

“Junmyeon-ah, why? You mad at me?” Chorong’s voice sounds so worry and it makes him a bit happy.

He asks Chorong to follow his direction, and without any complaint, she follows him. Actually, she already knows why he’s mad, but she’ll let it flow, because it will sound fun. Her hands busily cover —she tries to not burst of laughter so soon.

 

Now, they stand inside an empty room, they face each other. Finally, Suho let out his sigh, “why you act all that close with BTOB? In front of me?” he asks while mess up his hair. This guy’s jealousy already reaches its peak.

Chorong brings her hand to her chin, “you saw that? Sorry, talk to them is so fun till I don’t realize that you’re around, hehe.” She says with her sorry expression.

Suho still can’t accept her answer, “I am not around? Definitely we’re close enough to realize that I was near you, Rong-ah!”

Chorong can’t help but smiles, she can hear he mutters “how can you smile at this time”. Afterwards, she takes out her phone and scrolling the phone’s screen.

“Which one the closest and the most awful interaction? You with SNSD clinging around behind my back or me talking and laughing with BTOB in front of you?” she smirks while shows him the video of EXO and SNSD near the stage, waiting to come to the encore.

Suho startled and stutters,”h-how can they upload it that fast?! And how can you find that?!”

Chorong laugh out loud, she found that because she follows all Suho’s fansites in her private twitter(sounds scary, but she only want to save his pictures), and it appeared in her timeline not too long ago, “we’re label mates, same with you and SNSD, so it’s no doubt that we’re close, like you cough SNSD cough.”

In the end, Suho realize that his act is so childish; he doesn’t need to act that serious about the same problem all over again. He knows that they’re close as label mates, nothing more. Same as his relation with SNSD in which finally Chorong aware about that sooner than him.

“I am so sorry, Rong-ah. I am too childish about this problem, ah no, this misunderstanding, i mean.” He grabs Chorong’s hand, but she pushes away.

“Buy me chicken feet!” she yells and pretending to be mad at him.

Suho laugh, like a flash, he pecks her lips and run out from the room, “over than a minute you arrive at basement, no chicken feet!”

 

“YAAA, KIM JUNMYEON!”