Chapter 16

Marrying with My Enemy (SEMI-HIATUS)

Finally, the day that everyone’s waiting for is coming today. The day that will make both families live in full of happiness and bless.

Why?

Because it was their child’s wedding day. Well, for both Byun Baekhyun and Jung Hana…

It’s called forced wedding day.

In one room, the bride just sits on the couch silently, wearing such beautiful dress with her hands holding the flower. However, her face doesn’t show that she is happy with the wedding. It was indeed…

Jung Hana is totally upset with it. 

She sigh again, can’t count for how many she does that alone in the waiting room, while her lovely bridesmaids currently at the outside of the room, busy helping with those and that. Those two of them were surely can’t sit still with her. Then, she stand up and walking towards the standing mirror near the place where she sit just now and looking herself in it, again. Until now, she still can’t believe that she is going to someone’s wife soon.

In which that someone was Byun Baekhyun…

Her eternity enemy…

‘I’m doing this because of my parents, not because anything. Although this wedding is over, I will never, ever, and never love that freaking bacon that are rude, selfish and do damn annoying to hell. I will not to…’ she said in her mind, cursing her husband-to-be out of her lung. 

“Done cursing Baekhyun in your mind, missy?” Hana flinched, and turns around to see who just disturbing her thought just now. As she found who’s the culprit is, she sighs when the girl in front of her was incredibly can read her mind. 

“You are surely being so scary sometimes, Kim Eunna…” Eunna just smile and walking closer to the bride. 

“Are you okay?” she asks, getting Hana’s head shook as the answer.

“I don’t know if this is right things to do. I was still blurred and confused.” Hana speaks.  “My heart… it feel so insecure and it makes me worry to dead. What if this wedding is a failure and when we are about to get divorce, it will affect both families?”

“Hana, it’s too late for you to changed your mind. It’s about an hour left before the wedding start.” Eunna said, trying to comfort the bride. 

“I know, but still…”

“Don’t worry, Hana. I know you can do this. If anything happens or something, remember you always have me by your side. And please don’t make your hopes down. I believe that your parents will understand you if this marriage ends badly.” Hana said. 

“Then, how about the Byun’s?” Hana asks again, still feeling anxious about it. Eunna sighs.

“I’m am totally sure that they will be the same. Mr. and Mrs. Byun are so kind, you know it too right? They would absolutely understand about that too.” Somehow, Eunna’s words make Hana’s heart and mind clams down. “So, feeling okay now?” 

Hana just smiles. “Sort of. Thanks, Eunna. You are the best listener and adviser in my life.” She said and gladly hugs Eunna. The girl just patted the bride’s back lightly. 

“Did I miss something?” Both Hana and Eunna broke the hugs and turns around, seeing Hyemi is standing behind the door. 

“Nah, let’s just say that I’m giving some useful speech to our bride before the ceremony.” Eunna said, getting a glare from Hana.

“Shut up!” Hana snorted and just laughs. 

“I am seriously didn’t understand about you two.” Hyemi said and walks closer to them. “Ahh, I can’t believe that you are going to be someone’s wife soon.” She adds.

“Well, me too, although until now I was still in mental breakdown about the fact I will marry with that jerk.” Hana just pouts. 

“Ya, stop making face, will you? The bride should keep smile and pretty until the end of the wedding.” Hyemi said, adjusting Hana’s hair and veil. “Aigoo, so beautiful! Right, Eunna?” Hana just rolled her eyes, annoying with her other best friend's words. 

"Just say that you want me to compliment you though..." Hana snorted, but Hyemi just make her silly smile to her. "... And of course, both of my lovely sisters looks pretty and adorable too." Hana smile, looking how pretty both of her best friends are right now, with flower crown on their head.

"Oh, well, I know I'm look pretty." Hyemi said, flipping her brown long hair to the side. Eunna just shook her head.

"I never thought you are so confident with your looks, Hyemi-yah." Hana just bursting into laughs, hearing Eunna's sacarsm words just now. Hyemi just glare at Eunna while pouting.

"And I also never thought that you can mocking people with that innocent looks of yours. Is she always like this, Hana?" Hyemi asks. I just giggles.

"This is just beginning, Hyemi. Look forward for Eunna's real self soon." Hana said. Eunna just snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." Eunna said. While three of them talking to each other, suddenly the door is open, making them turns their head. Mr. Jung was walking through the door, smiling at Hana precisely.

"Hello girls? Are you ready?" He asked Hyemi and Eunna. Both of them just nodded. Then he looks at his daughter. "How about our pretty bride here? Is she ready?" She smiled for a while, before sighing. 

"I don't know, appa." Hana said. Probably feels that both of them need some father and daughter time alone, Hyemi and Eunna excused themselves before leaving the room. 

"Hana..." Mr. Jung pats Hana's shoulder gently, making her look at him. "I know it was hard for to to accept this wedding, since it was not for love, but I can trust that boy can take a good care of you. Me and omma did this for your sake too. They are good family, Hana and I'm sure you will used to them soon or after. It will takes time, but that makes you learn about them slowly, especially your husband-to-be soon." Hana's tears starts slipping down to her cheeks, but Mr. Jung quickly wipes it out. "Aigoo, why are you crying? You are ugly when you cry, Hana." She just gives smile to him, before put him into hugs.

"I'm gonna miss you, appa, and omma too." Hana said in between my sobs. Mr. Jung just patting her back lightly.

"And I'm going to miss my little bunny everyday soon." She laughs a little as he called her like that. "Stop crying, okay? This is a wedding event, not my funeral day." Hana pouted.

"Appa!!" He just laughs as seeing his daughter's mad face, knowing that Hana hates it when he said like that to her. "You will live a long, long and long life, appa and you have to." She said. He just smile.

"Arraseo, my daughter." Then, he stand beside Hana, with his right arm ready for her to take it. "Are you ready for new life, Jung Hana?" Hana just smiles, wiping her last tears and breathe deeply. After some time, she slowly linking her left arm around him and smiles.

"I'm ready, appa. Let's do this." Hana said. With that, both of them slowly walks out from the room together.

'My life is about to change soon...' Hana thought as she mentally ready for her brand new life after this with the person she hate the most.

 

 

Byun Baekhyun.

 


Hello readers, it's been a while isn't it? I'm truly sorry to being so, so and so late updating this chapter. It's is indeed done already few weeks ago, but I don't have time to publish it yet. But still, I would say thank you to all of those who still waiting and supporting me and this story. I know this is boring chapter, but I still hope you enjoy it. Now, the new chapter is still ongoing and I need to edit my other stories, so please wait patiently... :D

XOXO~ <3