Chapter 15

Marrying with My Enemy (SEMI-HIATUS)

Sound of birds chirping in the morning makes Baekhyun stirred in his sleep. He slowly opens his eyes and blinked it for couple of times as his vision becomes clearer. He wakes up, only to feel pain at his back.

“Aww.” Baekhyun groaned slowly as he slowly massages his back. “I should sleep on the couch last night. Ahh~” He sigh slightly before turns his head, looking at Hana is still sleeping with her back facing him. Suddenly, he smirks.

‘Probably I should do my revenge for last night.’ He thought as he slowly stands up and walk around the bed, as his head trying to make a strategy to make Hana fall on the floor. He was trying to pull the blanket that wrapped around Hana’s body and face, when suddenly she moves, changing her position, her body facing the celling. Hana’s face was moves to the side, where Baekhyun was standing with her right hand stretching to the side.  

Baekhyun just stunned seeing the scene. He was staring at Hana who is still sleeping soundly, which he founds it cute and pretty.

“She… is beautiful.” He whispering slowly, still looking at Hana’s pure face. That makes he thought about something.

‘Why I hate her? She was not doing wrong actually. That small accident was not her entire fault actually. It was just me who overreacted about it.’ He thought. Then, he sighs and thinking that he should just forget about getting the revenge last night. He then, slowly walks towards the bathroom and getting a quick shower.

 

Hana open her eyes as she heard her alarm phone is beeping. She just groaned as her hand slowly grab her phone on the night stand beside the bed and turn it off. Then, she looks to her side, only to see no one on the floor, which she assumes that Baekhyun had already gone.

“Good thing he is not at my sight when I woke up.” She said to herself as she stand up and tidying the bed neatly. She is also take the pillow and blanket that Baekhyun had leave, which fortunately he already folded the blanket nicely. “Wow, I bet he been taught to clean his room I guess.” Hana put the pillow and blanket neatly on the bed before she walks towards the bathroom for shower.

Today, both Hana and Baekhyun will go to try their wedding outfit but at different places. So, Hana, Eunna and Hyemi go together while Baekhyun will be accompanied by his EXO-K friends.

“Woah!!!” Hyemi shout excitedly as soon as three of them finally arrived at the boutique, sending by one of Byun’s driver.

“Ahjusshi, you can go home without us. We can ride taxi on the way back.” The driver just nodded and slowly drives away, leaving three of them in front of the boutique.

“Welcome to our boutique! Can I help you, ladies?” one of the workers greets them with sweet smile on her face. Three of the girls just nodded, replying with smile too.

“Hi, I’m Jung Hana. I came here with the name of Mrs. Byun Min Soo.” She said, making the worker face turns brighter.

“Oh, you must be Mrs. Byun daughter in-law right? Please come inside, miss. Feel free to look around and choose any dress you want.” The worker said as she invites three of them to come inside.

“This is paradise, Hana!” Hyemi said; as if she was the one who get marry.

Hana just sigh. “I don’t know.” She said as her eyes wandering around the boutique. She admitted that all the dresses is beautiful, it’s just her heart still not ready for this. Suddenly, she feels her shoulder being touch, making her turns around. Eunna just giving an encourage smile and nodded.

“You can do this, Hana.” She said making Hana gives her small smile and nodded. She then inhale her breathes slowly and exhales it quick.

“Let’s do this.” Hana is muttering to herself and starting to find the dresses. With the help from Eunna and Hyemi, Hana had tried several of the dress and all of them were rejected by her best friends. After one hour and half, she finally found the dress that match perfectly on her body, with Eunna and Hyemi approved with it.

“So, the bride’s dress is done, now it’s our bridesmaids turn then.” Hana said as she finally out wearing her outfit back after trying several of dresses, looking at both Hyemi and Eunna.

“Me too?” Eunna asked.

“Of course you silly! I thought you want to be my bridesmaid.” Hana said.

“Yeah, besides, it’s for once and last, Eun. Let’s try.” Hyemi said.

“But, the dress is expensive…”

“Kim Eunna, do you want me to nag at you every single day or you tried the dress? Don’t feel so small enough, dear.” Hana said and sigh. “Or, you don’t want to be my bridesmaid?” Hana said, making a fake sad face. Eunna bit her bottom lips, feeling guilty making Hana sad.

“F-fine. Just for you, Hana.” She finally said, making Hana smirks and look at Eunna.

“Since the theme of the wedding was baby blue and white, I have chosen some dress for you two while looking for my own earlier.” Hana said as she walks towards the worker in the boutique who holds two dresses and take it, showing those dresses to them. On her left was strapless baby blue dress until knees, along with medium sized of white ribbon behind it, and on the other hand was simple baby blue dress, with lace at the strap and the skirts was cut a different length, which behind of the skirt was longer than the front. “This is for Hyemi.” Hana said as she gives the strapless one to Hyemi, “And this is for you.” She gives the other dress to Eunna.  

“Your sense of fashion somehow makes me impressive.” Hyemi said as she take look at the dress. “This is definitely my style.”

“Y-yeah. I agree.” Eunna said too.

“I know though. Try it now!” Hana said as she pushes both of them to the fitting room.

 

“Woah! Baekkie, you look hot!” Chanyeol said as Baekhyun come out from the fitting room, wearing white suit. He then looks at himself in the mirror and just nodded.

“Yeah, I know I’m so fabulous, Chanyeol.” He said, feeling proud to himself. The members just scoffed hearing his proud talk.

“I just wondering how would Hana looks like with wedding dress?” Kai suddenly speaks, making Baekhyun glare at him. “What? I’m just curious. Don’t think other way.” He said again.

“You and your ert mind…” Baekhyun said and shook his head.

“Wait! Why you suddenly mad at Kai when he talks about Hana? Usually, you won’t.” Suho said, making all the boys look at Baekhyun.

“W-what do you mean? I didn’t mad at him.” Baekhyun said, trying to defend himself.

“I don’t think so..”

“Hyung, don’t tell us that you already likes Hana.” Kai said making Baekhyun’s eyes widened.

“What the hell are you talking about?? I am not going to like that rude girl.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh yeah? Let’s see how long you going to deny that.” Kyungsoo speaks, as Sehun nodding his head, agree with Kyungsoo. Baekhyun just scoffed and look back in the mirror.

‘I like Jung Hana? Pfft, please just kill me if I do that,’ He thought.

 

Author Note:

 

Gah~ this is the problem that occurs when English is not my main language... it took me around 10-15 minutes to describes the dresses *Hyemi and Eunna dresses..* as i afraid you don't understand about it... huhuhuh... well, i will try to find the picture that match my description and if i didn't found it, guess you have to just imagine it in your own way.... hahahahahah!