Chapter 03

Marrying with My Enemy (SEMI-HIATUS)

Hana was walking around the campus since her class didn’t even start yet, when she saw Baekhyun was talking with a strange girl. Although the campus was big, but she sure that the girl he was talking is not a student here, looking at her outfit. Miniskirt, black tank top together with denim jacket, Hana assumes that she was some girl that Baekhyun loves to play with. So, she just pretends not to look at them. However, as she walks slowly, she can hear a bit of their conversation.

“What are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked coldly.

“Can we just starts back? I really love and miss you.” That girl said while trying to grab Baekhyun’s arm, which he moves her hands away.

“You think by begging and doing like this, I want to be with you again? Just enough, Haneul! I already gave you too many chances and guess what, you still cheating on me with other guy.” He shouts. Hana stops walking and look at both of them. Not only her, other students also move their eyes towards those two.

“Baekkie..” That girl wants to hold him, but he just moves away.

“Stop disturbing me, will you? We are done!” He said.

“Why?”

“Because I do not love you anymore. I’m done being stupid.” he said to that girl. Hana just keep watching them.

“I don’t believe you! I know you still love me.” That girl said.

“I don’t care if you believe it or not, because now I have someone else and we are getting married with her during this semester break!” he said, making that girl and Hana widened their eyes.

“What? You will? Who is she?” that girl asked. Baekhyun turns his head towards Hana. Then suddenly, he go towards her and pulls Hana so making her followed him.

“What the heck are you doing?” Hana asked as Baekhyun hold her hands tightly. Then, he pulls Hana closer, wrapping his arms on her shoulder. That girl was just looking both of them.

“I’m going to married with her…” Hana feel that her heart is going to pop out any soon.

“WHAT?” Both Hana and that girl were shouting at the same time. Baekhyun was just looking at Hana weirdly.

“Why are you shocking, baby?” Hana just widened her eyes as she hears Baekhyun calling her that.

“B-baby?”

“I…” Then, both of them look at the girl. “I won’t give up on you, Byun Baekhyun. I will get you although you are married. And you…” that girl points at Hana. “You wouldn’t be happy with my Baekkie. I will get it from you.” Then, she left both of them.

“Sheeshh, such a obsess girl…” Baekhyun said before looking at Hana who was just glaring at him. “What?”

“Just what the hell are you involving me with your stupid problem huh?”

“Do you think I want to? If I don’t do that, she would not go away from me.” Suddenly, Hana kicks his leg, making Baekhyun winced in pain. “Could you stop hitting my leg again. It’s freaking hurt. Man…”

“Serve you right. If that girl disturbs my life because of that marriage thing, I will kill you when you sleep. Ugh!” then, she leaves Baekhyun alone.

“Wow, two girls was leaving me here.” Then, he looks at the students who are still looks at him. “Okay, this is awkward.” He said to himself before leaving that place with his leg still in pain.



“Arghhh!! If I didn’t think about my family, I will kill him for sure, Hyemi!” Hana said to Hyemi as they walk out together after the last class is done.

“It is kinda funny that he just drag you and said both of you are going to married.” Hyemi said. “And it is funnier if it is true.” Hana just glares at Hyemi.

“Shut up, Hyemi!” She said.

Hyemi just laugh. “By the way, I have to go now. I need to fetch my little brother at school now.”

“Arraseo.” Hana said before they walk to their own car.



“I’m back!” As usual, she said that as soon as she enter the house.

“Welcome back, my princess.” Hana’s appa said as he was watching the news on television at living room.

“Annyeong appa! You didn’t go to work today?” Hana asked as she takes a seat at the other couch beside her appa.

“Nah, I’m off today.” He said as he turned off the television. “Hana, there is something I want to tell you.” As he said that, Hana’s omma appear from the kitchen while bringing fruits on the plate. She place it on the table in front of them and takes a seat facing Hana.

“What is it appa?”

“Hana, you are 20 years old already right?” Hana just nodded. “I know you are still young, but I hope you can fulfill my wish.” He said as her appa and omma look to each other, making Hana feel weird.

“What is it?”

“Hana, you are going married soon.” Hana feels that her heart is going to stop beating soon.



Baekhyun just enter his house, which a mansion quietly.

“Oh, you are back!” He looks up seeing her mom was just walking down on the stair.

“Hi mom.” Baekhyun said slowly.

“How’s your day?” she asked.

“Fine.” He said and was about to go upstairs when he hears his dad calling him.

“Baekhyun, I have something to tell you.” He just sighs and slowly goes to the living room and sits beside his dad. His mom also following him and sit beside her son. To telling the truth, Baekhyun and his dad had some bad term toward to each other as some incident that Baekhyun would not to forget about it.

“What is it?” Baekhyun asked coldly.

“You are already 21 and soon you are going to graduate right?” Baekhyun just quiet, signing to his dad to continue. “So, you are going to take over my company soon.”

“Just straight to the point, dad! What do you want?” Baekhyun asked coldly.

“Baek dear…” his mom called him, didn’t like his tone to her husband.

“You see, I have a friend, a very close friend who is also my business partner and both of us have decided….” He looks at his wife and to his son before continues talking. “To marrying you with their only daughter.” Baekhyun eyes were widened as he hears it.

“What?”

“And we decided that your wedding is during your semester break soon, so…”

“And why are you deciding that?” Baekhyun suddenly said. “This is so stupid! I hate this plan. No! I won’t accept this!” He said and quickly standing up and walks to upstairs. He just slammed his bedroom door hard, which can be heard in the mansion.

Mrs. Byun just sighs. “I told you he will never accept this, honey.” She said as he looks at her husband.

“I know, that is why I want to give him some time to accept this.” Mr. Byun said as he looks at the stairs.

 

*And here is chapter 3!! ^^... and i was on my way to make the next chapter, so i don't know when i'm going to publish it here. So, i hope you guys will patiently wait for it. thank you... ^^*