Part 2

Coffee Shop Love

A week goes by without him coming back in and just when I’m finally willing to give up on ever seeing him again, I hear someone walk in and to my surprise it’s him.  He looks just as good as I remember him looking, though this time the sunglasses are perched on the top of his head.  He walks up to the counter with that smile that's been haunting my memory since the last time I saw him. 

“What can I get for you,” I ask, fidgeting under the stare of his large, warm doe eyes.

“What’s you’re favorite?” He asks, eyes shining playfully.

“I actually don’t really care for coffee,” I say, looking up to make eye contact for the first time.

He chuckles, “Well if that’s the case, I’ll just take another one of those delicious Americanos” He says with a wink that causes me to blush. 

I stumble through making his coffee and hand it to him with a smile.

“Enjoy,” I say smiling at him and like the last time, he takes a drink of it.

“As good as I remember.  I’m Changmin by the way,” He says and I tell him my name in return.

“It’s nice to meet you,”  As he says that, the bell on the door dings and in walks a group of high school girls.  “Well I can’t keep you from your work.  See ya” he says with a smile and a wave before shifting the sunglasses onto his face and leaving quickly.