chapter 4

So hard to catch you

Luhan's pov

' ! im swear i will make her apologive to me but why i feel like i knew that girl? Where i saw that girl ?ahhh!! whatever,i don't care! I just wanna find my classroom right now but where is it ?' I bit my lower lip while walking and find the class until i don't realise i collide a girl '! again? why today a lot of girl like to collide me ? i know my body have hot attraction but not like this..urgh! wait ! i should not angry at her. I should ask her where the class or i will lost forever..noooo'  I look at her and say sorry to her and she apologive me.I ask her to show me where is my class and she point left.I follow her pointed and look up to see the sign board.'pabo luhan! tch' .Anyways i thanked her and walked to the class.I fell really nervous right now but i have to calm down.i knock the door and going in after get permision.

      "Annyeonghaseyo seongsenim" I bow at her and she ask me " who are you?" I smile at her and introduced myself. "im the transferred boy from China and my name is Luhan." She only nod and ask me to turn infront and introduced myself.I do what she say.I turn infront and my eyes saw something. 'She is the arrogant girl right?tch,what a nice destiny huh?'I heard someone call me and pat my shoulder.I start to introduced myself while gaze at her "Annyeonghaseyo ! my name is Luhan.Im from China and im the transferred boy from China.Im sorry for my late.I can't find this class and lost but luckily there was the girl that help me find the class.I love to play soccer ball and basketball.i have charming smile that will make all girl in the world melt.Okay,that's all for today.If you wanna know me more details,come to me and talk with me,im not a beast but i can be a beast sometimes " i smirk and all the girls still look at me except for one girl that look down.I smirk again.

     "Okay! nice intro Luhan.Okay,now you may seat at..."The teacher eyes look around to fine a seat for me. "Hah! you can seat beside Yura because beside her is empty.Yura raise your hand ! so that Luhan can see you" I also look at who the seongsenim refered to."Huang Yura ! please raise your hand now !" Suddenly someone raise hand and i look who is it. I smirk again when i knew it..'Oh Huang Yura ! now i know her name..'

    I walk towards her and take a seat beside her while she keep looking at her book. 'Look like i will have fun with this girl.Tch,just wait for me young girl.' I look aroung the classroom and my new classmate.'Why this class so boring?i feel bored.Urgh.,....' I feel liked someone keep watched me on my right side.I turn right and Yura's eyes locked with mine.So,i winked at her and she turn infront again.I decided to play with her since she keep watched me "Tch"

   "I know i have perfect and hot body and cute face.That's why immatured girls really like to watch me secretly.I think maybe they are shy or scared to get rejected by me?" I whispering on her ear and her eyes open widely.She look at me and show to me her angry face. "Who said im a immatured girl that like to watch you secretly and acared to get rejected by you? BY YOU? YOU? OMFG..Who are you? Are you an idol?atlete?that i must admire you..Excuse me"  She success control her voice even she is angry.'wow'

   I reply to her again "since when i talked about you admire me?I only said IMMATURE GIRL but not you.Are you the immatured girl? Tch," I smirk at her and she bit her bottom lip 'just explode it dear hahaha' I laugh softly until i receive one paper that have note written by her.I read it 'Go to hell dude..you think i will eat your bait.I know you purposely make me mad so that i will explode and sem will kick me out right? You think im pabo?hahaha..im not pabo like you jerk !you think i have taste for guy like you?eeeee :P '

   I reply back to her and give back to her.She take and read it. She read it and blushed. I laugh and look infront,try to focus.'Deserves you A.G(arrogant girl)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yura's pov

  ' ! why he same class with me?this is not fair.' I cover my face with book but it useless because he already saw me.He introduced herself and i admitted that he really cute.I smile without i realised and i heard sem call me and want Luhan to seat beside me. 'What the is going on?' I look down so that he won't see me but sem ask me to raise my hand so that he will see me ' !that is what i want to avoid it sem.'  Slowly i raise my hand.

    He walk to me and sit beside me.I feel really nervous and scared until i don't realise that my body shaking.I only focus on my book but my mind is going somewhere else. 'What am i supposed to do?' I look at him but his eyes locked with mine for 5 second and he winked at me.I turn infront back.

     "I know i have perfect and hot body and cute face.That's why immatured girls really like to watch me secretly.I think maybe they are shy or scared to get rejected by me?"He whispering at me. 'What?is he really like to praise himself?' my eyes turn wide 'how dare he said like that' I whispering back at him "Who said im a immatured girl that like to watch you secretly and acared to get rejected by you? BY YOU? YOU? OMFG..Who are you? Are you an idol?atlete?that i must admire you..Excuse me"

   He reply back at me "since when i talked about you admire me?I only said IMMATURE GIRL but not you.Are you the immatured girl? Tch," He smirk.I feel really embarrased ,im sure he will think that i love her.I really wanna yell at him but luckily i can control it.I write a note and pass it to him.

   He reply back at me and i read it. "Oh really?i never think like that dear.Oh really?but before i gp to hell,i wanna bring you to my 'heaven' and i hope you know what i mean darling,It better if i eat you that you eat my bait darling ;) Oh yea,now i remebered when i saw your face.You're my neighbor that always watched me since morning right? hahaha..Nice to meet you my new neighbor ;) " My face blushed and i bit my bottom lip. 'why he must remembered it? ! now he must think that i like him.Wait,i realli like him to be honest arghh ' Im not reply back to him and he already turn infront.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Kris's pov

   'Why i feel like i knew this boy but where i had saw his face? China?Luhan?soccer? solma,he is Luhan with girl face? ' I look at him walked to Yura's place and seat.I keep watching him and then he realise it."Baby~After this as usual okay.. I really can't hold anymore.I need you babe" Hyori say with his hand roamed at my chest. I forget about it and look at hyori's lust eyes. "Of course babe,i meet you as usual okay" I peck her.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

im really sorry.I can't update too much.I have big exam and maybe i will update tomorrow for the last update from me before i take hiatus..so i hope you always subscribe this story and comment..

 

So,what will happen to them?

Kris like knew something..

What is it?

wanna know?keep subscribed and read my story

bbye...i really sleepy right now..jalja my readers

hug tao panda><