chapter 2

So hard to catch you

-Arrive at school-

    Author’s pov

“Wassup men !”Tao say with wide smile and he sit between Kris and Sehun.“Why so late panda?”Kris ask.“Hyung,like you don’t know our panda!panda like to sleep right?like this”Baekhyun that really like to imitate,he I imitate panda sleep and everybody laugh.

“Yah Bacon!don’t always teased Zitao.Poor him,can’t you see his face?”Suho say and Zitao make sad face.

“Enough!want to know something ?”Chanyeol ask and all start pay attention to Chanyeol.He always have latest news like reporter. “What is it?ppali tell us”Lay ask with curious.

“Our school will have one new student from China”Chanyeol say with happy tone and show his rich teeth.

“Woah really?I really want to know him”D.o say with excited tone.Suddenly,they start to ask Chanyeol many question like “is he smart?” “handsome than me?” "good in troll people " Sehun,Kai and Chen ask at the same time.Chanyeol only say “I don’t know" to all of them,Baekhyun say to them "Okay guys,I wanna go first.Bye"and leave.

"Where he wanna go?" Suho ask ."Of course he want to greet his princess in his heart 'huang yura' " Chen answer Suho question and them laugh except Zitao.

Kai saw him didn't laugh and i ask why "wae?are you mad Zitao?" Tao only shook head and say "no,im not mad at all but i like it when baekhyun and my noona but why i feel strange about it?"Tao say what in his mind.

"No need to worry lah hyung,more you think,more you get confused.So,let's just go to class and flirt with girls"Sehun say and pull Zitao to go to class.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

-At the same time-

Author's pov

"Sulli-ah"Yura shout Sulli name and go to her. "Oh!Yura-ah,Annyeong!" Sulli say and hug her.Sulli pull from the hug and wanna say something to Yura."Want to know something?Our school will have one new student from China and from what i heard,he have really good looking face." Sulli say and jump like a little kid.

"You already have your 'charming' Minho and then you wanna other guy?Where you want to throw your 'charming' Minho huh?" Yura  say to her with smirk but in her mind,she really curious about that guy.

"Yah! how dare you say that to my Minho? you think my Minho is rubbish that you can throw like that?aishhhhh"Sulli say to her and flick her forehead and Yura start to curse.

"Aish you Sulli,im just kidding,how can you flick my precious forehead!!"Yura say and rub her forehead.Sulli only smile and her smile faded away.Yura feel weird and look at where Sulli's eye look and Yura's eyes become widen and i froze at there.'He is my neighbor right?' Yura ask in her mind.

Sulli look at Yura that didn't move at all and waved hand infront her face."Boo!who pretend like don't care about my news" Sulli stick out her tongue and push Yura to the new student and run away "Bye!"

 

Yura's pov

'He really in the same school with me? Oh ! Is he recognize me? What should i do? my life! ' When im busy monolog,suddenly someone push me and i know that is Sulli because she say bye to me.I fell down on top of him.

"!" I hear he curse and when i look up to see the person above me,my eyes turn wide and shocked. 'O.M.G ! im dead dude' I quickly get up and fix my uniform.He also get up and fix his uniform.

'I must leave before he say anything.'I turn around and start to leave when suddenly someone hold my wrist and turn me around.

"Where you wanna go huh ?After you fell on top of me and make my uniform get dirty,you wanna leave like that without apologize? Wow! " He say and smirk at me.

I squint my eyes and bit my bottom lip and apologize to him."Look,i really sorry okay.Actually,my giant baby that push me to you and we fell.You think i like it huh?" I turn around and want to go to class but he hold me again "What you want again? I already apologize right? what you..." Before i could finish my words,he cut me off.

"When i say i accept your apologize? Did i say that? I don't think so little girl. So,you must apologize to me again! "He say with serious tone this time but it didn't make me scared.I pull my hand and just walk away without turn back.I heard he curse and i just smirk.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

'I really can't wait to see Yura noona!'Baekhyun say with wide smile and suddenly he see a crowd of people at way to go to Yura class.Baekhyun go at there and one girls realize baekhyun,she give way for baekhyun.As return,Baekhyun give her wide smile.Baekhyun shocked when he see Yura on top of a boy that he never see.He want to go there when suddenly that boy hold Yura wrist.He just watch it untill Yura leave the boy.Baekhyun satisfied when Yura leave the boy and he walk to go to his class without see Yura and plan to see Yura when recess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update from me.Hope you enjoy it.Sorry if it bored..

Aww,poor our baekhyun can't see his lovely noona!What will happen next?Who that new student?want to know,keep read  my story and subscribe my story!!

Sorry for the grammar error :( English is not my first language.Sorry again/bow 90 degree/

#Admin_Cupid