chapter 3

So hard to catch you

Authors pov

Yura walk to her class and sit at her place.Yura keep thinking about what had happened just now ‘did he recognized me? If yes,why he pretend that he didn’t recognized me?aahhh!!!but why I don’t feel like that?if he recognized me,that means he knew that I stalked him. Ahh!!why I must stalked him?’ Suddenly Sulli approached her and apologized to her because make Yura feel embarrassed.

“Yura-ah,I’m really sorry,I didn’t mean to do that.I thought you like him so I want to make you and him more closer.”Sulli say with her hand rub her neck.Sulli always doing that when she feel guilty.

 

Yura look at Sulli without expression and ask Sulli to come nearer.Sulli come nearer with confuse look. “Now,turn around and kneel a little bit.” Yura command Sulli and Sulli knew what Yura will do when Yura command like that ‘im dead’ Sulli mumble.Sulli do what Yura command and pray inside her heart that Yura will not do so hard and pain.Yura doing headlock to Sulli and Sulli whined painful and try to pull Yura hand. Yura let Sulli go and smile “Now I forgive you my friend” Yura say to Sulli and sit at her place again.

 “Yah!not so hard.I’m your BESTFRIEND and you do like that.It really painful you know!” Sulli burst all her painful to Yura and Yura only laugh. “That is not enough than my embarrassed in front him and all who saw it! You should pay for it!” Yura say to her and Sulli only sigh. “Fine! I will not do that again!”

 

Suddenly,Kris,Xiumin,Suho and lay come inside and as usual all girls giggling and greet them. “Urggh!” Sulli only laugh.They take their place as usual.Kris sit beside me on right. Suho sit in front him with Lay as his partner and Xiumin sit beside Sulli which is in front me and Yura don’t have any partner because she doesn’t like have partner.

 

Kris look at Yura and start to “Woo~someone had fall on top of the new kid woo~~” Kris say to Yura make Suho,lay and Xiumin laughs. “Shut the up Kris!if you say that again,I swear I will punch your face!” Kris laughs more and want to again but the teacher already come and Yura sigh relieve. ‘Thank god teacher already come or Kris will tease me even more.’

 

Yura’s pov

While teacher write on the whiteboard,I look at Kris whether he sleep or not but he really focus and I look at girl beside her,hyori. I saw her face like in painful and my eyes look her body if she sick but I saw something shocking me. ‘WTF!!! Wu yi fan!how dare you finger her in the class while teacher is teaching! No wonder you so focus’ I decide to write something on paper and pass it to Kris while teacher still writing on the whiteboard.

 Kris look at me with confuse look when he received the paper and read it ‘ YOU KRIS! You think I don’t know that you hyori. No wonder you so focus at class. STOP what you are doing or I will tell teacher.Can’t you see Hyori painful face? Stop it now !’ I look at whiteboard and copy the note.After copy the note,I look at Kris and see he write something on the paper I gave to him.He pass it to me again.

I look at teacher before I take the paper and read it. I took it and read it ‘WTH!how can you disturb my ‘time’ with this ! I don’t care if you wanna tell teacher or not but I believe you won’t dare to do it because im your friend XD..oh yea! Hyori is not in painful but in pleasure. Im sure you will experienced it one day but if you want,I can be your first and help you experienced it. Just call me ;)’ I rip the paper and look at Kris with WTF face. He only smirk. I wanna write new reply to Kris suddenly the door open and someone go inside. My eyes widen when I see the person and gasp. ‘why he at here?It can’t be that he at this class’

________________________________________________________________________________________________

im sorry guys because i break my promise that i will update on 18th July and update three chapters..im at my hometown now.so,the connection not really good...i don't know whether i can post 3 chapters today or not..im sorry if i can't post it today.I hope you can understand my condition.

oh yea!who that guy that make Yura so shocked???

omg kris!!!!what are you doing????

if you want to know what will happen next..stay tuned okay

oh yea!i wanna say Selamat Hari Raya to all that celebrated it