chapter 1

So hard to catch you

Huang yura’s pov

“Yah! Can’t you ing wake up right now ? We will be late for our first day !” I hit him with a pillow many times.I see he moves a little bit but still doesnt wake up yet.

Ah! I know how to make you wake up this lazy panda’ I smirked and started to scream on his earlobe “Yah! Today is your first day to school Panda ! You wanna be late huh?!!I scream on his earlobe and bingo ! He straightly open his eyes and watch me with angry eyes. ‘Im sure he will curse at me right now. I am so prepared’

“Noona, why are you so ing noisy in my room ? I don’t care if im late noona because im the hottest guy in school.Teacher will melted with me especially when I do aegyo.” He say cockily with his diva expression.

 

“Ergh ,whatever ! If you late,Im late too pabo. Im a senior and I have to show a good attitude to my junior especially you and i dont do stupid aegyo ! So,now can you wake up dear hottest guy in school” I rolled my eyes and I turn around to get out from his room. Before i get out,I turn around to make sure he's already wake up or not. Luckily,he's done wake up or not I will throw my sandal to him.

      

  I went down to help my mom. “Mom,what should I help you?” she smile and ask me about that lazy panda if he's already wake up or not and I say his taking his shower .Mom just nod.

“I think you are more better when waking him up.If mom, my voice is like a music in his ear and he will fell asleep again.” She said and I just laugh .I just remember I did not give bakkie eat yet. I went to take bakkie's food and goes out.

 

“Bakkie-ah ! bakkie-ah! Noona bring delicious food for you!” Bakkie is my favorite puppy ! Actually my junior baekhyun give it to me on my birthday so i named it 'baekkie' because its related to baekhyun name . I laughs. I heard a ‘woof woof’ sound at the back and I know he's coming to me. I turn around to hug him.

 

“Noona bring you food. Ta-da ~” I show him the food and started to feed him. While he eat, I saw my neighbour house in front of me already has a people in it. Maybe he just moved in yesterday. I should tell mom and im sure she will ask me to give food to our new neighbour as a welcome sign.

Suddenly I see a guy that warm up at his yard. I feel something weird in my heart and I touched it and closed my eyes. My heart beats so fast ! What’s wrong with this heart. Why suddenly it beats so fast ? Why I feel like someone watching me? It can’t be that guy is looking at me? Arghh !! I must get in now or I will do something embarrassing.

I quickly get in house and close the door, I sighed relieved. Luckily,i quickly go in or not,I will do something embarrassing. I feel someone hand ,touching my shoulder and I scream and hit without see who it is. “Arghh !! don’t you dare touch me ! ing !” “Aww !yah ! idiot noona ! What the ! Your own brother also you dunno huh?” he scream to me and I open my eyes widely.

“Hehehe Mianhee,Tao-yah. Noona thought someone else. So sorry”.I say.Idiot you yura.You really look idiot in front your own brother. ‘’

“Its okay, but next time can you look first before you hit people. I don’t know where you have a lot of energy to scream and hit in the morning. You really like a beast noona. I don’t know what will happen to your boyfriend in bed when he ‘want to eat you”. He smirk and my face become red when he say ‘want to eat you in bed’ what the hell with this panda ?  already change to y panda heh ?

I flick his forehead “yah !this y panda ! let’s go to school ! Because of you,Im late to school.” I take my beg and wear my shoes. “That's not my fault. I have ready a long time ago not like you pabo noona !”

“yah ! can’t you show some respect to your senior and noona ! aishh this y and lazy panda!” I hit him again. “See,I already say and you hit me again ! oh ! i should take care more on my heart!” I just laughs and we walk to Tao’s car or gege’s car.

 I see the guy come out and , his face really cute ! like a baby face! how can guy like him has a baby face like that ? my heart ? what’s wrong with this ing heart ? Oh ! He look at me. Wait ! Did he just look at me ? Wadahell ,I can’t stop staring at him “yah ! Pabo noona ! You say you don’t want late. Now,you just stand and stare.”

Like wake up from dream. Quickly I go to Tao and open the door. I take quick glance at him and he just smirk ! what in the world I live. I JUST EMBERAS MYSELF IN THE MORNING

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Sorry for the short chapter and bored chapter...mianhee for the typo and grammar error,english is not my first languange...i'll try my best to improve again and again..please subscribe and enjoy my story ~

#author_cupid