ch.6

Star Crossed Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yes, an authors note at the beginning. Just a heads up that this is symbolic and very much metaphorical - I will explain everything at the end.

SUGA POV

I've been quiet tonight - not that it's out of the ordinary - but it seems like if I don't scream right now, I'll lose track of real life. Swimming in a pool of red-brown, oily stress doesn't feel so healthy. Really, I feel like even a small hug full of love would help in an immeasurable way.

Earlier, we tried to go to bed but Taehyung said that he didn't want us to be crowded so he left to sleep on the couch and, now, he's right next to me. I came out here to get some water but didn't lay back down. Taehyung is asleep and breathing peacefully - beautifully even.

"No..."

I here a voice - Taehyung's - and listen carefully. 'Is he having a nightmare?'

"Please.... D-..... Don't go.. Hurts.. Ah, no..."

-------

TAEHYUNG POV

'My head feels hot.'

A wave of nostalgia crashes over me as I see my fellow band members cheering me on. I'm onstage alone and the sea of fans in front of me is vast and I feel that I may be able to escape but the wave of nostalgia that just went in front of me is now pulling me backwards toward the sea. Now, the sea of fans has changed into a real, raging, stormy ocean and the nostalgic wave is a brutal surge of saltwater. For a moment I almost stop my attempt at survival but an image flashes across my eyes and that is what lifts me up and back onto my feet.

'What is this feeling?'

Out on the beach - the one that I'm so desperately trying to reach - a girl smiles beautifully, dark brown eyes smiling with her. She waves and gestures for me to come to her. Her voice echos through the air saying "Taehyung, come to me. Please don't drown, Taehyung. I'm here and I can help you. Just give me your hand - that's all you need to do." All the while, she watches me try for air, seeming helpless but hopeful.

'The heat.. It burns..'

"Please! Don't go!" I y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter