ch.3

Star Crossed Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN POV

'Everybody is so excited, I didn't think we had so many fans here..' I thought as we bowed and walked off of the big stage.

"WOW! That was awesome! This is probably the most fun concert we've ever had!" Jungkook was obviously exhilirated. I would agree with him if I thought he actually meant it. I think what he said just might be true but he doesn't actually think that way - he says that after every concert.

In my opinion, Jungkook is just trying to make everybody happy and not so stressed. Since he's so young, energy for him comes out of nowhere. I mean, our maknae couldn't be tired or stressed if he tried. However, aside from Jungkook, all of us are so stressed that sometimes we snap at him for not trying his best even though the poor boy is possibly even trying harder than all of us combined.

I walk up to him and hug him gently. He looks confused but doesn't push me away. "Jungkook.... Hyung is so tired.... How do you do it?" I ask, my face buried in the curve of his neck.

His face is a petal pink and he stutters back, "H-Hyung.... Um... I-I guess, it just comes naturally.."

"Jungkookie~ can hyung sleep with you tonight?" I squeeze him a little harder.

Jungkook is now full blown blushing. I haven't lifted my head but his usually beautifully pale neck has gone red and his pulse has noticeably sped up. "W-Well, we might not get the same room... I don't know, but I'll request it of the manager, I guess... But.. Why do you want to sleep with me, hyung?" He replied quietly, asking almost inaudibly.

I simply answer as honestly as possible, "Because of you, I feel happy. With you, I'll sleep soundly."

He tenses even more and speaks again, this time, his voice nervous. "Hyung! What do you mean? A-Acting so strange.."

"If it makes you uncomfortable, I'll go. But we'll be together tonight to talk about things." I let go of him and turn to leave. He doesn't stop me.

-------

JUNGKOOK POV

Jimin hyung is being weird again. I don't know why but, ever since that day, he's been down. He's also been a little clingy - not too clingy, you understand, just.... I don't know.. Is there no reason or does he.... Ah, it's just so confusing.

I've always thought of hyung as a caring hyung who would support me through whatever. However.... He's not just my hyung anymore. Our relationship has changed, for better or for worse I don't know. What I do know is that this has to end. Soon.

-------

TAEHYUNG POV

That concert was not bad. At all. I thought there would be like three A.R.M.Ys there. Nope. We've been told that there was over two thousand A.R.M.Ys there - the rest were kpoppers who had never actually heard of us. I'd say we were badass, that is, if I didn't have such a thick Korean accent to ruin it.

We're in the bus now. This concert was in downtown Grand Rapids at a place called the Van Andel Arena. The next concert we'll be holding is in New York. Our flight leaves Traverse City in about six hours. If we just continue driving, we should be able to make it in time.

Everything on the bus is quiet with the exception of a couple whispered conversations. Jin and Hoseok are up front speaking with the manager (who is driving); Suga and Namjoon hyungs are sitting together in the seat behind them two; Jungkook is opposite me a few seats behind Suga and Namjoon and Jimin is at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter