ch.2

Star Crossed Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So,a special thanks to Fadhill or khrnsf for being my coauthor and very nicely posting the chapters for me as I can't.

MARY POV

There is warm yellow sunshine flowing through my window when my eyes crack open.

I hear people talking in the back of my mind but I cancel it out as soon as I hear it. It doesn't matter that it sounds like my name is being called because this moment is the most perfect moment of my day - it will not be disturbed.

This is what I thought until my blinds were opened and instead of the soft glow my room was bathed in the moment before a sharp pain hit my eyes as the sun came in at full force, a loud screeching noise to be heard in the background.

"ALRIGHT WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I yelled, plugging my ears and covering my head with my pillow as a shield from the light.

"I want you to get your up and do something. Go on a walk or read a book, I honestly don't care what you do but it doesn't matter. It's noon. Good-ing-morning." The voice belonged to my kind of stepsister.

I hate her.

She's always bossing me around like she's the one who rules this household, not her hardworking, God fearing, awesomely sweet father Mark. No, it's her. Definately, says she.

Anneliese is her name. She's just turned twenty three in February.

Anneliese works at a Victoria's Secret not far from here. She tends to have to get up at five to get there by seven and works till mid- to late afternoon. I would feel bad for her but she's a so no. Just no.

I'm happy when I lift my head from under my covers and find her gone.

I take the waterbottle sitting on my nightstand about a foot away from my face and open it, lifting it to my lips and letting the contents to flow down my throat. Ah, tart. I forgot I added a packet of wild strawberry Crystal Light With Caffeine to the water in this bottle before going to bed. It's so flavorful. So sweet and sour. I hum and take a bit into my mouth to wave my tongue around and taste as much as I can before swallowing it.

I sit back and lay my head back down on my pillow to relax.

'No, no, no, no meeeercy! Yeah! We are the B.A.P!'

I open my eyess once again to the sound of my ringtone from beneath my pillow.

"Ah," I begin, "Such a wondeful song. My Yonggukie oppa is so handsome~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter