ch.1

Star Crossed Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR POV

The manager for Bangtan Boys was just cleaning up his office to go home when he got a call from a higher up.

"Yes, boss....... Yes, thank you, sir........ W-......... Um, pardon me boss but are you serious?!....... *sigh*...... Very well...... Yes, thank you very much.. Yes, I understand.... Okay, please enjoy your evening. Ah, thank you.... Yep, okay."

The man just stood behind his desk for a few minutes after ending the call, 'Michigan.... Is it even worth it to go there? I mean it's just so.... Unpopular. Are there even A.R.M.Ys there?'

He thought like this for a while before finally deciding that it wasn't in his hands if it came from his boss.

He sat down and unpacked his supplies, setting up his desk and prepared for an allnighter.

He began to talk to himself as he searched the web for things he would need for an important occasion, "Alright... Flight tickets to Grand Rapids Michigan..."

------

"Taehyung-ah!" Namjoon called from his room.

However, Taehyung was busy. In fact, even if Namjoon hit him upside the head with a big heavy chunk of 'Hey I'm talking to you', he wouldn't hear him.

Taehyung was in the bathroom 'showering'.

Going into detail wouldn't be necesary but let's listen to the little sounds our little Taehyung was emitting.

"Ah~ mm~...... Oh!...... Unf- Ah! *sigh* That was nice."

At that, Jungkook poked his head out of a certain door, smiling creepily and he yelled back to his hyung, "Hyung, I think Taehyung is busy! He should be out in a minute though, sounds like he has pretty much finished."

Namjoon creased his eyebrows as he tried unsuccessfully to find the hidden meaning in Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter