Chapter 2

For Eternity

"Tiffany. I'm Tiffany"

 

"Nice to meet you. Now that we are not strangers, why were you crying over a useless device?" I asked. Straight to the point.

 

"None of your business" she replied just as straightforward pulling her hand away.

 

"Are we not friends?"

 

"No we are definitely not. I don't know who you are"

 

"I'm Jessica" I look straight into her eyes.

 

"I know that" Tiffany looked right back at me. Her eyes challenging me into a staring battle and iwon't back down

 

We stared at each other for quite sometime before I spoke again.

 

"Now you know who I am. So tell me Tiffany why were you crying."

 

"Like I said Jessica. It is none of your business now if you are done I have to go… home"

 

"You said home like you're unsure of where that is. Come on let me take you somewhere first before you go home"

 

Without waiting for her to reply. I took her hand and led her deeper into the park. There's this one spot I found years ago and I would go there when I needed sometime to think. I never share that special spot and I don’t know why I'm about to change that fact now. Maybe my hunting tactic has changed to suit the women I'm dragging or maybe it's because of this damn heart beating so fast.

 

And it is not beating again because of the thrill of a hunt. It feels different and I cannot figure out why.

 

 

------------

okok i know this is short but ive been over worked lately and my brain is fried... maybe after some sleep i'd be able to write better. anyways goodnight everyone

 

dont forget to upvote, subscribe and comment!

 

chao,

kaylac