chapter 3

For Eternity

"Where are you taking me? Let me go please" Tiffany's plea rang out snapping me from my thoughts

 

"Just follow me I promise you would not regret it and if you do I'll take you home" dragging her deeper into the densed area and through the thick lines  of nature. We arrived shortly at my hiding place. A place of comfort and solace.

 

"We're here Tiffany."

 

I heard a gasp from her and chanced a look. Chuckling at her expression. She was in awe. Her eyes wide and a gaped. She looked like an angel with the moonlight shinning down on her. So good looking. So innocent. So so appetizing.

 

Shaking my head and snapping the thoughts of biting her as far away as possible. I was not going to bite her. At least not yet.

 

"How did you find this place Jessica? It's… amazing." her voice soft and husky. Like she was afraid that if she did talk out loud she would some how shatter the peace this place had

 

"I stumbled upon it one night when I was out looking for… a place to rest. I needed to get away from the busy modern life" I looked away from her and stared out into the far lands.

 

We kept a comfortable silence as we walked closer to the lake. Sitting down, she looked down at her reflection and gave a small smile to the girl staring back at her. I took this opportunity to look at her again. She looked more at peace now compared to her earlier distress. She looked stronger. Her skin went back to it's normal soft glow. And I looked closely to see the faint blue line. Her veins. That's when her scent finally entered my nose. And she smelt heavenly. Like strawberries and a tinge of sunset.

 

My mouth salivated at the thought of her blood going down my throat. Unconsciously, my hands reached out for her. And like in slow motion, she turned and stared at me confused. But all I could focus on was the blue lines that painted her neck

 

"what are you doing Jessica?" her voice was what broke me out of my trance and I focused on her face.

 

"I wanted to sweep your hair behind your ears so I can see that beautiful face of yours" my voice calm and steady. Not showing the inner turmoil I was facing. Having to push the inner monster in me away

 

"o-oh I- thank you" Her cheeks turned pink and she looked away. All I could hear was the rush of blood and the smell that hit me full force

 

Chuckling I turned away. Not wanting to tempt myself any further.

 

It must have been an hour when she stood up and looked down at me. A full smile now spread across her face.

 

"Thank you Jessica. I feel so much better now"

 

Standing up and staring at her my hunger came back and I could not stop myself. My hands wrap around her waist as I bring her closer to me. Leaning into her neck and inhaling. I let out a soft moan when her scent filled me up.

 

"I'm sorry" I whispered as I bit into her neck. And instantly warm blood gushed into my mouth. Letting myself some time to savor her.

 

"Jessica" she let out a lengthy moan

 

And soon like every prey I hunt she fell limp into my arms as I drain away her life. But this time tears flowed down my eyes. As I see her face in my mind.

 

"I'm sorry" 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

hey hey!!! okay so i finally decided where i want this story to go. i'm sorry it took me this long.

i hope you are satisfied with this chapter. 

 

hello to all my new readers! a great thank you for taking time to read my story and i do look forward to your comments.

please do subscribe 

till next time,

kaylac