Chapter 2: Second Meeting

A Mischievous Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♫ “I try to picture a girl
Through a looking glass
See her as a carbon atom
See her eyes and stare back at them
See that girl
As her own new world
Though a home is on the surface, she is still a universe” ♫ [Live High - Jason Mraz]

My phone rang as I shifted around my bed to get my phone on the side table beside my bed. I grunted as I looked at the time. 9:00 am. So early!

I blinked as I looked at the caller ID; Suho Oppa. I wonder what he wants now? Did he forget that I’m a busy person like him too? Seriously. I have to rest... I have to shoot the last episode of my debut drama later.

I lazily clicked the green icon then the loud speaker.

“What now, Oppa?...”  I groggily answered as I shifted to my side then slightly closed my eyes. I still feel sleepy.

“Sungyeonnie...Can you buy us some water and bring it here at SM building?...” Suho Oppa panted behind the phone. They have been probably practicing since morning.

“But...” I grunted as I shifted again and sat up. I can feel my body heavy and drained out. Probably stressed, since I came home late last night since I went to EXO’s dorm to cook dinner. Before that... I came directly from my shooting. “I’m tireeeeed~...” I breathed as I brought down my head and closed my eyes.

“Please, Sungyeonnie...” Suho Oppa begged with an aegyo voice which is very unusual!

“A—“

“Please... Please... Please... Suho Oppa is very thirsty~...” Oppa, then again begged with an aegyo voice which I already cannot refuse anymore.

“A-A—I understand...” I sighed as I gently massaged the sides of my forehead. “Wait for me there... Should I go inside, or should I wait for you outside?...”

“Hmmm~ You can just wait outside... I’ll try to go get someone to fetch you...”  Suho Oppa replied. “I’ll hang up now...” He hesitated, then… “…By the way... Please buy 12 bottles of water please...” Then he hangs up.

Now I have to carry 12 bottles of water and go and wait outside. Urgh! Seriously, am I your personal maid or your sister?

As soon as I took a shower, dressed up and placed on a light make up, I immediately went out and took off towards the near convenience store and bought 12 bottles of water just like what Suho Oppa ordered.

When I got off the car, outside of SM Building, I immediately took off my glasses then faced my manager.

“Unnie, you don’t have to wait for me… I’ll let Suho Oppa drive me to work…” I said with a smile.

She nodded then smiled back at me. “Okay then… Say Hi to Suho for me, okay?...”

I nodded then closed the door and faced SM building which is usually crowded infront. I sighed then walked towards the crowd, which surprised me because they made a way for me. I was waiting outside SM Building as I started texting Oppa that I’m already infront of the building. As I was waiting outside, the fans suddenly called my name which startled me since I’m not that famous yet.

“Sungyeon Unnie!...” They called which made me look back and smile at them. Probably some of Suho Oppa’s fans or one of EXO’s fans since they knew me already. I can’t just ignore them just like some other famous annoying vocal singer who actually mistaken someone as a sasaeng fan.

“Unnie… Are you going to visit Suho Oppa?...” A cute little highschool-looking girl smiled at me that was wearing the same shirt EXO used during the Wolf Era. She looked quite stressed and tired. Was she waiting here the whole time ever since EXO arrived here to practice? Well, it’s okay to do that since its Saturday, but isn’t it bad to stress yourself out?

I smiled then nodded at her. “Yes… How about you? Have you been waiting here?...” I asked as I tugged the plastic full of bottles of water in my arm then looked at her intently.

She smiled cutely then nodded. “Yes… Yes I am…” She seems proud about that though.

“I see… Since what time?...” I asked her again, which interested me since she’s comfortable to talk to and looked quite really stressed which confuses me more.

“Hmmm… I think since 5 am…” She hummed as she slowly thought of the time she went here. I was shocked. Really shocked! 5 am?! I unconsciously looked at my wrist watch; 10:30 am. Almost 6 hours! She almost waited for 6 hours.

I looked at her worryingly. “Don’t you think you should go home? You’ll get sick if you continued that… Most especially the blazing heat. You’ll might get heat if you continue waiting in the heat…”

She smiled at me. “Its okay, Unnie… I only see the oppas once a week, so I think it’s worth waiting to see them…”

I pouted as I nodded and stared at her. “I see… You should take care of yourself then…”

She grinned at me. “Yes, Sungyeon Unnie… By the way, I’m looking forward for your drama for next month! I’m really excited… I’m going to support you!...”

“Thank you… I really appreciate that…” I showed her a sincere smile.

She was about to say something when suddenly, she was dumbstruck with—I don’t know actually since she was staring at my back with widened eyes.

“Sungyeon…” A silent low husky voice blew at my back which made me look back. God! I knew it. With that voice of his. It’s quite obvious. Was this intended? Or what?

“Baekhyun…” I breathed. Was it obvious? That I was nervous around him? I mean… His… appearance can really actually make you dumbed struck like this fangirl who actually kept on staring at him, right now. His hair was brought down and beads of sweat was trickling down the side of his face… down to his jaw line then down to his exposed neck. He was wearing loose plain white shirt and a black baggy pants.

I cleared my throat as I immediately handed the plastic full of bottles of water. “Here…”

He nodded as he got the plastic from my hand. Our hands brushed a little which made me flinch and I can feel that part of my skin starting to heat up. What the hell’s wrong with me? Seriously?!

He smiled brightly at the fan behind me and said a jolly “Hi”, which actually shocked me, because he’s never been that bright infront of me!

“H-Hi O-Oppa~…” The little girl greeted as she rose her palm to wave at Baekhyun. All fans’ eyes were on us. As if they’re watching every move we made.

“Hyung said you should go in…” Baekhyun told me as he obviously forced a smile then—he unexpectedl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter