Chapter 1: First Meeting

A Mischievous Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked inside the living room, looking around the unfamiliar room. It unexpectedly felt cozy and warm inside compared to my place, yet it can’t hide the fact that boys live here. I shrugged my jacket off then placed it at the arm rest of the sofa. My brother, Kim Junmyeon---Or so lots of people nowadays call him as Suho texted me that I should go to their place and prepare dinner for the night. I don’t know why he suddenly requested for it, but then since it rarely happens and I don’t have any schedule for the day, I decided to agree. And... it is a good opportunity that I would be seeing my crush, Park Chanyeol.

I was about to walk inside the kitchen when I heard the door open. I looked back and saw someone who I haven’t actually seen or met, but most probably one of EXO’s member. I'm not familiar with EXO since I’m not fond with those kind of things, and since I’m busy with shooting my drama which will be released next month, I have no time to search about them. I was taken aback when he suddenly looked up.

God! He look’s handsome--- No... more like, drop-dead gorgeous! His silky jet black hair styled up with a cute hunky style, and his short loose hair hanging down his cheek drenched with beats of sweat. His eyes droopy, yet fierce-looking with an eyeliner added up, his lips perfectly curved like it’s been sketched by a world renowned artist and his face—oh his face! It’s hard to explain! His slightly toned biceps showing up since the sleeves of his shirt was rolled up.

His eyes narrowed at me as he stood up erectly and stared at me suspiciously. “Who are you?...” He asked with an attractive low husky voice that can probably make me head-over-heels when he sings. Is he the vocal?---But his tone was kind of scary and intimidating.

“I---“

“Are you a sasaeng?” He suddenly interrupted when I was about to speak. And wait... What?! A sasaeng?!

“I’m not a---“

He narrowed his eyes even more as he stepped towards me, making me step back a little. “How did you get in here?...” He asked again, not letting me finish. His tone starting to piss me off. “Are you trying to steal another underwear from us?”

“WHAT?!...” I asked, finally pissed off with his last statement. How can he accuse me of stealing a freakin’ underwear?!

“What do you mean, what?! Get out of here or I’ll call the guards!...” He threatened making me dumbfound. Hah! This guy’s got some temper huh~

“What the hell? Who the hell are you?!...” I yelled back, not scared with his threat. I’m not a coward. I can’t even believe for one second I was attracted to him.

“Whoa~” He sarcastically rolled his eyes then looked back at me with a smirk. “You ask me who I am?!... You??” He pointed at me with his—unbelievably feminine-like finger—in a very irritating way that can easily piss you off. I’m not a bug that he can just point at.

“You don’t even know how to respect a girl, do you?!...” I yelled back at him, walking towards him.

He rolled his eyes again then stepped closer to me. “How can I respect a girl who’s actually crazy enough to barge in to someone else’s privacy?!”

“How can you point at a girl like that in a disrespecting way?!” I yelled at him, slowly decreasing the space between us as I walked closer.

“Why are you yelling at someone like me?” He calmly asked as soon as he was infront of me. He was looking down at me, his brow arched up.

“Well... Who the hell are you?!” I asked as I looked up at him with narrowed eyes.

“You probably don’t have to know, since you already knew about me, you crazy little sasaeng!...” He snorted as he rolled his eyes at me again.

“Don’t you really know what respect means?! How can you treat a girl like that?!” I exclaimed. I feel like I’m going to have a mental breakdown infront of this guy!

He smirked. “You’re not even a girl who needs to be respected!...”

My eyes widened as I stared at him in surprise. How dare he?!

I was about to talk back and I could feel tears swelling in my eyes, when suddenly...

“Baekhyun! Why are you yelling alone--- Sungyeon?...”

I glanced at the opened door at the back of the guy that was called as Baekhyun and saw Chanyeol standing there taken aback by the sight.

“Ch-Chanyeol...” My eyes widened as I watched him look at us with widened eyes.

“You know her?” Baekhyun asked as he pointed at me again. Damn it! I just want to cut that beautiful finger off then feed it to a piranha!

Chanyeol nodded as he walked towards us. “Yeah... Suho-hyung’s little dongsaeng...” He glanced at me with a heartwarming smile that made my heart skip a beat. “What are you doing here, Sungyeon?...”

“O-Oppa texted me---“

“WHAT?! Suho hyung’s what?!!” Baekhyun—then again interrupted me and not letting me finish. He was staring at me with a loathing look. “Impossible...” He breathed as he looked away from me.

I can’t believe this. He’s doesn't seem to act like an idol. “You really are rude!...” I exclaimed as I glared at him with my most intimidating look, despite that he doesn’t seem to budge.

“Nye~ Nye~ Nye~ Nye~ Whatever!...” He mocked liked a child as he rolled his eyes then walked towards a door that seemed to be leading towards his room.

Chanyeol shook his head as he patted my head. “Sorry about that, Sungyeon... He got this little temper in him, so... Yeah...” He shrugged then smiled at me. Oh that captivating smile. “Sorry...”

I tried hiding my reddening cheeks as I look down then nodded. “It’s okay... I understand... I just can’t believe that that guy is an idol... Seriously!...” I huffed as I looked at the door where he came in.

“He’s really nice actually, when you get to know him. He’s just quite brusque and impatient at times and gets to piss off people around him. Most especially those who haven't get to know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter