Chapter 4: A Dinner with EXO?

A Mischievous Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a month ever since the rumors started spreading out. There’s still no confirmation of me and Byun Baekhyun dating. Well? How can we confirm it if it’s not true, right? Who would like to date an like Byun Baekhyun, right? And, SM entertainment haven’t been asking me to go there for confirmation. I won’t even like to visit there anymore… I guess.

Also, this month, my debut drama had already been aired at KBS last night and I have been receiving good remarks from my fans and sunbaes. I’m glad that I did well despite being a rookie at the k-drama industry. To be honest, I’m quite disappointed of the fact that oppa haven’t praised me or even called me yet. It’s already 6 p.m. and still no message from him.

I sighed as I sat at the couch, scrolling down my phone. Well, atleast my fans made me happy.  One said that I look pretty awesome despite the fact that I’m the antagonist of the drama. And yes, I am the antagonist. I chose that role, because it’s cool. I don’t know, but being one of the bad guys seems awesome.  Buttt… There’s this familiar comment with a pen-name “B.B”.

It said: “Antagonist? Yeah! Suits you so much. I thought you were the protagonist, but I think being the protagonist doesn’t suit your annoying—sasaeng like personality. :P”

And it seems like I’ve got one annoying hater that seems very… very familiar.

As I was scrolling down my phone, as it suddenly vibrated.

1 message from Junmyeon Oppa.

Well, finally! I immediately opened his message with a smile and read it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter