Chapter 3: A love Triangle? Jealousy?

A Mischievous Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sungyeonnie, is that true?...” Manager Unnie asked as she was looking over my schedule. It’s been like, 3 days since the rumor started... And fortunately, I didn’t get any haters—Maybe a little though... But then again, lots of them were supporting me. This actually shocked me, since EXO’s sasaeng fans are really famous to be really wicked.

“No...” I shook my head as I look up at her who was now looking and observing me. “Don’t tell me you’re believing those rumors?...” I narrowed my eyes at her.

She pouted then looked away. “No... Not really... And...” She hesitated as she opened her phone and typed something. “...It’s not impossible for you and Baekhyun to be together... I mean... Really...” She showed me the screen of her phone, revealing a picture of me and Baekhyun holding hands during the incident back then at the SM Building. “You two look really great together... Plus, you’ve got lots of supporters, which made you famous already despite the fact that your drama has not released yet...”

I stood up sighing. “Seriously Unnie... This won’t do good... Having a public relationship just before my debut... And most especially, that that guy is really famous worldwide wouldn’t stop people to think that I’m that kind of flirting with my sunbae and trying to get people’s attention and get the fame I want...”

Unnie rolled his eyes at me then huffed. “I can’t believe you’re Junmyeon’s sister that is really pessimistic... Junmyeon’s an optimistic man, and here you are, thinking negative things already...”

I just pouted then stood up. I sighed. “Whatever Unnie... Can we just go now?... The other actors and actresses might get bored by just waiting for me... I won’t like that...”

She rolled her eyes again. “Urgh~ So pessimistic...”

We were at the dining room with my other co-actors and actresses. Everyone was having quite fun and so am I. When suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate at my purse. I pouted as I secretly brought it out. My brows furrowed.

“Let’s have a little chat at the dorm. Now.”

Junmyeon Oppa

I gulped. I don’t feel good about this. I looked at Manager Unnie who was just beside me talking to one of the co-actors. I patted her shoulder then she looked at me with curious eyes.

“Anything wrong, dear?...” She asked with curious furrowed brows.

“I have to go now, Unnie... Oppa said that he wants to talk to me..” I explained, looking down. I still want to stay and have fun but then, the tone I heard while reading Junmyeon Oppa’s message made me nervous.

She nodded. “Okay then... You should excuse yourself...”

I nodded then stood up, making everyone’s head perk up on me. I smiled at them.

“Thanks for the time, Sunbaenim... I have to go first and attend some business... I hope you enjoy your night...” I smiled then bowed to show some courtesy.

They smiled at me. “Of course... Take care on your way, dear..” One of them said.

I nodded with a smile then turn my back and went on my way to EXO’s dorm. Again. God.

[EXO’s Dorm]

[Byun Baekhyun’s POV]

I was playing a board game with Chanyeol in the living room when I heard the doorbell rang. I furrowed my brows as I looked up at the wall clock that was hanging on top of the television. 10:00 pm exact. Who the hell would visit us at this time? I sighed, then stood up.

“I’ll go get it...” I rolled my eyes as I saw all of the members not even bothering to open the door, some of them even went inside their rooms, and doing whatever they’re doing.

I walked towards the door then opened it. My eyes widened as I saw who the visitor was.

“Wha--What are you doing here?...” I asked with a quivering voice. Why is she all dressed up? She... Uhhh... Fine~ I admit it. Pretty. Beautiful. And Really attractive. While here I am, wearing a Stitch t-shirt and a pajama.

“Oppa texted me... Can I come in?...” She said, obviously avoiding my glances. She was wrapping around her arms around herself, seemingly cold.

I nodded then gave her a way inside our dorm. I wonder why Suho Hyung called her again?

-End Of POV-

Chanyeol suddenly perked up as soon as he heard Sungyeon’s voice. He smiled then stood up, brushing of the dirt on his back.

“Hey~...” He greeted with a smile as he approached Sungyeon and ruffled her hair. She showed him an overwhelming and warm smile.

“Chanyeollie...” She smiled as a greeting.

He nodded then wrapped his arm around Sungyeon’s shoulder. “So, what makes you come here?...” He asked with an unfading smile on his face, thinking that Sungyeon was finally with him, instead of bickering with Baekhyun.

Yeah. Chanyeol have gotten this huge crush over Sungyeon ever since Suho introduced her to him back when they were together. Sungyeon was just a little teenager back then. Around her 17’s or 18’s. But ever since then, they’ve never got any connection and only met during Sungyeon coming over to cook dinner. He was awestricken back then when he saw how Sungyeon who have grown so well and... Unbelievably beautiful.  

Ever since the rumor about Baekhyun and Sungyeon went out, he was feeling down and wasn’t very much in a good mood. He doesn’t even feel like being with Baekhyun for a while. But then because he doesn’t want the members to notice—most especially that he’s the so-called ‘Happy Virus’—he decided to just come along with their tricks or trips and forced laughs and smiles.

But then, since he noticed that Baekhyun and her doesn’t seem to get along, he—feeling guilty, since Baekhyun is one of his bestfriends—feels relieved.

“Oppa texted me to come here... Do you know where he is?” She asked as she looked up at him.

“He went out with D.O for a while to buy some ingredients for dinner... I guess he’ll be back soon... Would you like to stay with me for a while? I’ll play some songs for you with my guitar...” He encouraged with the sweetest smile he can offer.

She nodded enthusiastically. “Sure... I’ve always wanted to hear you play the guitar live...” Then they went inside Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s room.

While on the other hand, Baekhyun sat beside Tao who was silently giggling while watching a funny variety show on the television. He grunted irritatingly then hit Tao a pillow on his head, which made Tao look at him with a confused look.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter