The meeting.

Not my prince!

"I'm getting married... i'm getting married... holly ." I mumble as i hide my face between my hands, trying to supress my own thoughts. I'm 18 years old, am i ready to get married to a man i don't even know? I mean... today's the official meeting but... two months from now on, i'm going to marry this guy, start a life with him, have kids. Kids! I'm too young for this... I've been raise for this, and to us it's something normal... but come on, twenty first century. I'm not stupid either...

I hear someone knock on my door and i know it's Rose, it's time to finally meet my future husband. I don't even know his name, or how he looks. How am i suppose to recognize him? Checking out my appearence one last time on the mirror, i head out downstairs, coming outside my house and heading towards the garden where the meeting will be held. My parents decided to make it casual, without fancy dresses, or even food. Something i'm gratefull, i've never been good at huge and fancy parties, not to mention walking in heels. 

Vowing to my parents i sat down next to my mother, who seems to be a little too excited about my own wedding, even more than i do. I let her plan the whole thing, i just want to get this over, i know i can't fight back, this is my destiny after all.

"You look lovely today, my daughter." My father whispers in my ear after he kissed my cheek and i simply nod, i can't find my voice, i'm too nervous to even thank my father for the compliment. I play with the strands of my long black hair, waiting in silence to finally meet the boy i'm going to spend the rest of my life with.

"They're here..." I hear my father mumble and inmediately the three of us stand up and vow to the family coming towards us, i was so consumed in my own thoughts i was cought of guard. I couldn't catch the boys face, not even from the corner of my eye, but i notice he was tall... really tall.

"It's nice to see you again, young princess" I hear the king said and i blink a couple of times before i take a deep breath and stand straght. I can feel my hands shaking and get sweaty from nervousness as i give a smile towards the king, trying to find the right words to say, but i can't... my eyes are to anxious as they finally land on the tall boy standing between the old couple.

Tall, with light brown hair, a manly face. He looked bored actually, no... he didn't have any particular expression on his face. He was just... staring, at nothing. Not amused. Does he really know what was going on?

"My, my... your son has left my daughter speechless." I blink a couple of times after my mother's words and i look away, feeling my cheeks burn. I've been caught staring at the boy, i was so consumed by my own thoughts i didn't even reply the king. That wasn't a good start.

I was about to actually talk when the boy takes a few steps, towards me to be more precise. He lookes at me before he vows and i do the same, i was finally going to meet him know his name. We were finally going to officially meet...

"A pleasure to finally meet you, i'm princess Minah."

"Pleasure's all mine, princess. I'm prince Sehun."