Epilogue

Not my prince!

Epilogue.

I woke up as Rose, my maid, opens the courtains of my huge windows, letting the strikes of the sun lighten up my whole bedroom, penetrating and molesting my sleep. I've always asked Rose not to do that. Interrupting my sleep is something i do not enjoy. Just by shaking me a litte bit I would be awake, isn't it a bit rough for someone to open de courtains in the morning while you are asleep?

"I told you not to do that... " I mumble, my voice cracking up. I'm not a morning person, and by openning the courtains just gives me a reason not to be the brightest person in the morning. I simply hate that, and the fact that i asked Rose a million times to not do it gets on my nerves. But i know that's her job, and also my father's orders. How can she denies her work to the king?

Yes, you heard. King.

"I apologize" She mumbles as she brings me a cup of warm chocolate, my favourite in the morning, specially when Rose add some cream on the top. I love sweets, my mother told me when she was pregnant she would spend hours and hours eating sweets, specially chocolate. That's why she always calls me Choco. It might seem weird around strange people, but to me, someting normal. 

After i have my breakfast in my room i took a nice shower and head downstairs after i let Rose dress me. Just some dark shorts and a simple tank top. I let Rose do my hair as everyday, i'm too lazy to actually do my hair or pick my own outfits and it i wasn't the princess, i wouldn't really care to get all dress up. I know i seem to complain a lot, but sometimes i really feel like i don't belong here, i never felt like a princess and i never will. The vow as i walk by, i dress up in expensive clothes and i even have my own crown, but i don't want to be treated like that, if it wasn't for my father, i wouldn't be nothing.

Shaking my thoughst i head downstairs, only to find out my parents where having a meeting, probably talking about our country, how to improve and... adults stuff.

"Princess, the king and queen required your presence also" One of the servants said... What? I've never been on a meeting before, and i don't think i would be in a long time, my father is in great health and also my mother. Is it my time to start growing up and have some responsabilities? I barely know what's going on outside my home, my parents never allow me to go outside without having some guards with me.

I walk with great nervous the long hallway, letting the servants open the door and announce my presence. Of course the very first thing i notice, are my parents, my mom has a shy smile plastered on her lips while my father's eyes shine with great pride. I don't know what's going on and i'm not sure if i want to find out.

"Come in, daughter... " My father orders me as everyone stands up for my presence and i do as he says. I walk next to my as i give him a worried look, clearly not comprehending why he required my presence.

"I apologize fr her manners, she seems to be a little nervous." My father says and i notice there's people with us. I bit my lower lip and i bow, feeling stupid because of my father's words. I was so focuss on knowing what's going on i didn't even realized there was more people in the room. 

a King and a Queen actually. I could see their crowns shinning in the corner of my eye, but i didn't stop bowing until the man talked directly to me.

"I completely understand you, princess. But no need to be, though we'll become family very soon." Family...¡¿Family!? 

"What!?" I stood up inmediately, my eyes wide openning as i looked at the man in front of me, what did he mean? I turn my head and look at my parents, the King and Queen. 

"Watch your tone, young lady" My father warns me. The man's words struck me so hard and took me by such surprise i didn't realized the way i reacted, but i didn't care, i had to know what was going on...

"It's time, my daughter. We've finally found the perfect candidated for you..." My mother starts and i start to feel dizzy, i know what was about to come. My life's going to change, i'll no longer see my parents anymore, i'll no longer be a little girl. I can't do this... i don't want to do this.

"My child, you're going to get married..."