Thank you

Not my prince!

"Let the two love birds have a romantic walk alone..." I hear my father said as he clapped, making me blink a couple of times before i turn my gaze away from the handsome boy standing next to me.

"H..huh...?" I'm so stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid Minah... I thought to myself and i hear my mother giggling... perfect, is there any other way i can possibly embarras myself?

"Princess..." i clear my throat and turn my head again, my eyes staring at who is going to be my future husband.

"I'm interested in exploring your beautiful garde, would you mind giving me a tour? I'm afraid i might get lost..." and that's when he gave me the most charming smile i've ever seen on someone's lips before, that special twinkle in is eyes, as if that smile was hiding a secret.

I feel my mother gently push me towards the boy that was holding his arm out for me to hold, but i don't take it, i simply stand next to him, giving him a nod before starting to walk deeper into our garden. It was pretty huge though, but i knew he was just using that as an excuse for us to be alone. I understand though, after we get married we're going to spend time alone and i want to know him, spend some quallity time, get to know him before the big day.

"So..." i hear Prince Sehun said as he scratch the back of his neck with great nervousness. We were finally alone and it was really unconfortable.

"So..." I reply back with the same tone as him while i was playing with a lock of my black hair.

"I apologize... for my parent's behaviour. They seem to be a little bit too excited about our... our... " So he is just as unconfortable as i am, i guess we both just found out about the whole wedding thing.

"It's okay... my mother had all planned before i even knew it. She even picked out my dress for me." i shrugged as we both laugh, my cheeks burnning at the thought of me wearing a white dress, walking towards a very handsome Sehun wearing a black siut and his hair sleek back... 

"I bet your dress is beautiful, Princess. And i'm looking foward to see you wearing it." Again that charmin smile and that twinkle in his eyes, and this time i stop walking to just stare at him with a confussing look, is he really interested in seeing me in a white dress? 

"Why?" i asked and i bit my lower lip after that, my mother alays told me i should't be questioning a man's words, that i'm too curious and that's not a good thing sometimes, but i just can't contain my words. 

"Mhm?" He mumbles as he stopped walking and turn towards me.

"I..I... Did i really just said that?" He bit his lower lip also before walking towards and surprisingly, take my hands between his. I feel my cheeks starting tu burn and i know i'm blushing, i can feel my heart bumping strongly against my chest as Prince Sehun's hands grab mine.

"I just... i think you'll be a beautiful bride, Princess. And i' thankful my parents chose a beautiful bride for me." he whispers softly before gently pressing his lips on my hands. Bitting my lower lip strongly i looked away, trying to hide my blush for him.

I wait for him to let go of my hands before continuing our walk though the park, simply talking and knowing each other as i think to myself how grateful i am to my parents to choose Prince Sehun as my future husband.