{FIVE}

BEATS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] It's been a while and I'm really sorry to those who's still willing to read my stories. I kind of had a hard time writting and updating...Here's a new chapter...

 

{FIVE}

Many said that us, vampires, didn’t sleep. But guess what? They’re wrong! We do need our beauty sleep. How do you think we survive all these years? And if we don’t sleep, it will be pretty boring you know. I hate not doing anything.

But it was really weird for us to dream. As far as I remember, none of us had ever dreams. They said that because we were dead, our mind were dead as well.

The problem now was that, last night I had a dream. I couldn’t really remember my dream. All I could make out of that dream was a field and a boy. That’s it! Does this mean I’m going to die soon? I never heard of another vampires dying unless he was killed by other vampires or the vampire hunters. Well yes, vampire hunters do exist.

I needed to find the reason quickly. There’s still something that I should do before I die. And with Kyungsoo living with me, I couldn’t just die. It would be weird right? The day before, I live and then the next day, I was gone. Poof! Nothing to prove that I was there except for the clothes and the house.

When we died, we really were going to disappear. It’s like how a smoke will disappear into thin air. We will be like that. To top it all off, we never did exist in this world. The government didn’t have any record about us even before we became vam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter