{FOUR}

BEATS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] Well, it's been a while now But I have to say that I rarely be able to update this story so I'm really sorry. To those who's willing to wait, I would like to say thank you so much...

{FOUR}

A few minutes passes after we started walking and I could see in the corner of my eyes he started to feel uncomfortable. Well I guess, seeing the place where he grew up in, it’s not a shocking thing to see he reacted this way. Down the block of where he lived had no other houses aside from the forest. Not many human are brave enough to walk down here. Most who dare to come here had become my meal and was left in the forest. It’s fun to do that, you know.

“Ar…are you sure y...your house is this way?” he asked after a while. I just gave him a smirk. Why don’t we play with him a little? I wonder what he will do. Most who met me will just scream like I am some kind of a monster. But seriously! I’m not that bad looking. In fact, some of the human girls said that I’m handsome and ‘scrumptious’. They said that, not me okay! So don’t judge!

I kept on walking without even answering him. I could sense that he became more restless the further we went into the forest.

“Urm… Kai… I… I do…don’t think I s…shou..should come w…with you,” he stuttered out. I just chuckled slightly. I could see him flinched. I guess, it was really scary to see a guy chuckled after being silent for a while in the middle of a forest.

“Then, after that, where do you think you’re going?” I asked with a raised eyebrow. He looked thoughtful for a minute. “I…I don’t know,” he replied just above a whisper.

“Then, you are coming with me!” I said. He still looked hesitant. Who won’t? If I was him, I would be thinking all the bad thing that could happen. After all, who lived in the forest, right? Well, I did!

“I won’t harm you. I already said that before. If I want to, I would have done it long ago. After all, no one care enough to look at us,” I continued trying to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter