{THREE}

BEATS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{THREE}

“I…I need to tell you so..something,” he stuttered out which made me curious.

“What is it?”

He sighed. His eyes looked everywhere but me. And this time, I was definitely sure something was wrong with him.

“N…Nevermind!”

I raised my left eyebrow slightly. Is this kid trying to play with me? If he does, he’s not going anywhere before he tells me everything.

I walked leisurely towards him with my hands inside my pockets and my eyes trained only on him. I saw him fidgeting around but he made no move to get away from me. And this, I found really interesting. Most people would at least get intimidate but this boy seemed like more to nervous rather than intimidate.

“So…what is it?” I asked with my eyebrow still slightly raised. He flinched and his gazed were now fixed on the ground.

“W…well…actually, this is not my house,” he said in voice barely above a whisper which I still caught it. I had a super hearing you see. What’s the point being a vampire if you don’t have that ability. Sure enough you were jealous of me. Hahaha….

Okay, back to the story!

“What do you mean by that?” I asked. I’m not sure if he was playing with me or he was telling the truth. How come he took me to someone else house? He could just straight away take me to his house. It was that simple. Oh, wait! Maybe he was scared that I’m some kind of a serial killer who killed young boys. Well, that explain why he wouldn’t take me to his house.

But then again, why did he tell me this isn’t his house? He could just pretend that he lived here and I’ll be gone for good.

Even before he had the chance to answer, we heard the front do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter