{ONE}

BEATS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] I'm really sorry for not updating this story for a long time. Like I said before, I was really busy with school. I had to move to a new school so it took times for me to get settle down. And there's a lot of new things I had to learn and it took time so, I'm really sorry. I didn't have much time to spend writing. Hope u guys understand..........really,really sorry....>_<... but here's some for u...

{ONE}

Try to view life in someone else’s point of view. It might be different from you. Everyone is different and we all knew it. Even twins had their own differences. No matter where you are and who you are, you will always be different from others. But at least, that was a good kind of differences. At least, by that way, people could differentiate you from others.

But what if you TOTALLY different from others? Not the kind of different where people could differentiate you from others but the kind of differences where no one should know. The differences you have between yourself and the others were meant to be kept as secret. And if that difference were to let out, your life will be in danger.

It’s hard to live life as a stranger, live like you never exist as you were afraid that your differences might harm you. But there’s nothing you could do. There’s nothing that could change your whole ing life. The only thing you could do is hide and be invisible. Its but you would get used to it – I already got used to it.

Living as one of the dark creatures (which people like to call it) was not fun at all. Some of you might be thinking – stop those ing long intro and just tell me who you are – which I definitely going to tell so just cool down already.

I am Kim Jongin or mostly known among us as Kai. I am some kind of a vampire (if that even what you like to call). But the differences between me and the vampire that you used to hear about was that I didn’t drink blood. In fact, ALL of us didn’t. It’s true that we lived a long life, we don’t have a heartbeat and we need human to keep us alive. But what we needed the most was not blood but the life force of a human.

Sometimes I felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter