Speck of Annoying

Drabbles and stuff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus from my other story, it's sort of a drabble anyways so.

Baekhyun kicked at the giant limb with all his might, but the giant simply shook and rumbled in what must have been some form of demented laugh. He sat down irritably.

“Oi!” the tiny human yelled, “I said give me ice cream!”

“And I specifically told you to finish your greens to get that ice cream” Chanyeol said as he loaded the dishwasher, barely acknowledging the midget sat near his foot with a glare that would have killed if the latter weren’t the size of his palm. Maybe the cells in his foot were getting fried down there.

“Listen here giant oaf, I want ice cream and I want it now. Get me ice cream from that winter box up there or so help me I will not be responsible for your demise.”

Chanyeol raised a brow as he finished loading up the washer.

“F-fa” Baekhyun paused to think, brows furrowing.

Chanyeol had an inkling of what the tiny human was trying at, and immediately warned, “Don’t you dare say it Baek, i’ll suspend your ice cream supply for a week”

Baekhyun gasped indignantly, when his eyes suddenly shot wide open when he remembered the word he’d heard this giant turd hiss when he stubbed his toe against a table leg. (He’d never thought he would live to see a creature so properly empty in the head)

“ you, Chanyeol!”

“Alright, that’s it” Chanyeol shut the door of the dishwasher and squatted down next to Baekhyun, who in turn immediately stood up to glare, arms folde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter