Sic Vita 2

Drabbles and stuff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Snow was falling heavily and obstructing lives as people rushed about their businesses. Chanyeol pulled his grey scarf even higher up his face to cover his mouth and nose and sniffed his annoyance at the weather. The sidewalk was directly in front of an office building, and the impatient office workers weren’t making the walk any less unpleasant.

The sidewalk was narrow and the amount of people on it had not surprisingly caused somewhat of a jam. Chanyeol bounced on his heels impatiently as the pedestrian lights turned green and people started moving forward. Just a he’d placed a foot forward, someone in the crowd in front of him fell, and people were suddenly tripping and side-stepping everywhere, causing a small commotion. Papers had been scattered messily across the narrow sidewalk like sprinkles on ice-cream, and people were stepping all over them with their snow-soaked shoes.

The tall male cussed to himself as the person in front of him stumbled slightly trying to avoid a frazzled boy hunched over and snatching soiled papers off the pathway. Chanyeol hastened his pace, noting with little bother that the boy was in the same school uniform as himself. Just as he was about to make a dash across the street while the green man was still blinking, a hassled voice sounded out and he barely stopped in his tracks.

“Yeah! Sure! Go ahead and step all over my hard work, its fine!”

Noticing a stray piece of paper a little to the side, he debated harshly with himself internally before throwing his punctuality to the wind. He managed to get to the damp sheet fairly easily as the crowd from before had thinned slightly. He’d be lying if he said that his conscience hadn’t been pricked slightly at the statement.

Walking over, he tugged at the knees of his tapered school pants slightly before crouching down beside the noisily cussing male with the paper outstretched.

“ing ers with their ing shoes and ing jobs and fuc—oh,” the smaller male glanced at him fleetingly over his thick rimmed glasses and pushed them up his nose bridge, straightening from his crouch a little to grab the limp piece of paper from him and slap it onto a pile of white and black Chanyeol assumed was his report. He had one due as well, but he didn’t think it was anywhere as neatly and extensively done as this nerdy boy’s was, if the sheer amount of papers were any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter