Far Away

Drabbles and stuff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strongly recccomend that you should read this while listening to this

no i'm serious go open it

now

now

have you opened it yet

okay

Warning for utter bull written at midnight with a heavily ceffeinated brain that was supposed to be studying for psychology end of terms next week.

Chanyeol hugs the smaller male closer to himself. The thought that Baekhyun seemed a little cold briefly skittered past, and he holds the fragile other closer as they lay together on the couch. Chanyeol’s heart clenches because he knows Baekhyun hates the cold.

He asks what’s for dinner, simply because he feels like idle chatter. Baekhyun tells him they’re eating out because he didn’t feel like cooking since Chanyeol wouldn’t appreciate it anyways. Chanyeol’s heart clenches because he should appreciate Baekhyun more.

At exactly 7pm Chanyeol is out the front door with Baekhyun in tow. Tells him that he knows the absolute best place for dinner. Tells him that he’d love it for sure. And Baekhyun smiles at him. Chanyeol’s heart clenches because Baekhyun’s smile is beautiful.

The cafe is slight and cozy, dimly lit with a hint of teddy’s dream in the air. Chanyeol pulls out Baekhyun’s chair like a gentleman would a lady. Baekhyun takes a seat and Chanyeol calls the waiter over. He orders for the both of them – he already knows what Baekhyun’s favourite was. Funny, had he brought Baekhyun here on a previous occasion? He briefly thinks that his mind was playing tricks on him. He knows what Baekhyun likes because Baekhyun is his boyfriend. Chanyeol’s heart clenches because Baekhyun is his boyfriend.

They talk about anything and everything as they wait for the food, and when it arrives Baekhyun tells him that he isn’t hungry. Chanyeol laughs and tells him that it’s okay. Tells him not to skip meals too often, though. Baekhyun nods and rests his head in his palms to watch Chanyeol eat. And Chanyeol’s heart clenches because Baekhyun looks like he’s getting thinner.

As they finish up the waiter walks over to collect Chanyeol’s empty plate, and Baekhyun’s full one. The waiter gives Chanyeol a look that brimmed over with sadness, and Chanyeol won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter