The Little Prince

Drabbles and stuff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The song by Joseph McManners is called The Little Prince, and the story is by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
If you haven't read the book I doubt any of this would make sense to you:") 
(go read it it's good i promise)

 

Chanyeol rapped his knuckles on the burner of his hot air balloon with a heavy sense of despair. He’d thought that he would have at least fixed his balloon enough to get him and his Little Prince out of the desert by now.

 “What does the sand do, Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol was in absolutely no mood for the raven-haired little boy’s endless questions, so he ignored the voice even though it would be no use. The silence lasted for but a mere minute.

“Chanyeol, what is the job of the sand?”

“They don’t have a purpose, they’re just there because they’ve always been there’’

“Oh! Then that’s not very happy for them, is it?”

Chanyeol hummed a reply and moved to the other side of the burner for closer inspection, resolving to save the idle talk for evening, when he would no longer be able to work on fixing his hot air balloon.

He needed to fix his balloon as quickly as possible, before both he and his Little Chatterbox die of thirst when they run out of water.

Matters of consequence had to be seen to.

“Surely they haven’t always been there, Chanyeol?” The Little Prince was perched on a small rock, his head cradled in both his hands, seemingly deep in thought, “Everything was once nothing at some point.”

“I suppose, but that must’ve been billions of years ago, when the planet was created”

“Chanyeol,” and Chanyeol wondered at the change of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter