2

How To Escape The Friendzone

I couldn't believe it. She was just there. . In front of me. Without a care in the world.

"So.." I said, trying to break the silence. "What's your name?"

"Hyosung." She said. "It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too.." I mumbled, staring at her as she started to get dressed.

I heard a soft giggle. "Do I make you nervous?"

"No. I've just never shared a room before. I've never had anyone here ." I said.

"Well, I'm not shy with my body, so don't expect me to be like other girls. I don't believe in hiding things, so prepare to see everything." She said.

I decided that at that moment, I liked that girl. Later that night when I was in bed, I put her name in my list of girls.

 

The next morning, I woke up to the singing again. All I could think of was Hyosung's body and the feeling between my legs grew, no matter how many times I crossed my legs and tried not to think about it. When Hyosung came out of the bathroom, I rolled over so I couldn't see her. A few minutes later, she climbed onto my bed.

"Sojin, it's time to wake up." She said, pulling the covers away.

"Mhmm.. I know. I was just waiting for you to finish in the bathroom." I said.

"Oh, alright. I'll wait for you so we can get breakfast together." She said, patting my shoulder.

I went into the bathroom and had a quick shower. When I came out, Hyosung was staring right at me with her y eyes. I awkwardly got dressed as quick as I could, trying to cover my body up before she could take a proper look and judge me because that's what any other girl would probably do.

When I was ready, we went down to the dining hall together and ate breakfast.

"So, what brings you to this unversity?" I asked.

"Well, I came here to study dance and engineering." She said as she finished eating.

I could've cried with joy when she said engineering.

"Ah, I see. I'm doing engineering, maybe we can help each other out." I said with a smile.

"Yes, that would be nice." She said with a smile.

"And I bet since you joined halfway through our current project, you'll get to work with someone. You can work with me if you like." I said. "We're fixing car engines."

She nodded. "I'd like to work with you. Thank you for being so kind, Sojin."

"It's no problem. Since we're room mates, we should get to know each other." I said.

"Let's do something today then since there's no classes." She said. "How about we go shopping?"

"Sure, that sounds like a good plan." I said.

She stood up and went over to pick her bag up and I saw her cleavage. I cried on the inside about her beauty and how y she was, but kept a cool expression on the outside. It was going to be a tough time trying to control myself, but I knew I had to or I could lose her if I acted too soon.

 

When we finally reached the shopping centre, Hyosung dragged me into many clothes shops and tried on lots of clothes whilst I awkwardly stood there trying not to cry. After a few hours of this, we ended up going into a café to get something to eat.

"You've been quiet." She said. "Is something wrong?"

I shook my head. "Everything is fine, don't worry."

"Oh, alright then~" She said with a smile.

After we ate, we spend another hour or so walking around and looking in the different shops when Hyosung decided that we should go back. When we finally reached our dorm, Hyosung flopped down on her bed.

"Tired?" I asked.

She nodded. "Shopping is fun, but it makes me so tired."

"I don't go shopping that often." I said as I sat on my bed.

"Why not?" She asked.

"I don't have time for it." I said.

She started to undress again and I tried my best not to look.

"I'm going to have a shower." She said, then she went into the bathroom.

I groaned as the singing started again, the feeling between my legs was now impossible to ignore. So I decided to do the right thing for myself and you can probably guess what that is. I was halfway through when Hyosung came out of the bathroom but I didn't notice her. It was when I heard a small giggle that I stopped and realised it was too late and she knew what I was doing.

"Sorry.." I mumbled awkwardly, then I got up and ran straight into the bathroom to finish off.

 

A few hours later, everyone was sat in the dining hall eating. I was sat with Yura talking.

"Oh god, you're an idiot." Yura sighed.

"Well it's not my fault-" I started.

"Yes it is. Whatever you do, don't kiss her or she might slap you." Said Yura.

"I wasn't planning on trying any time soon.." I said, looking over at Hyosung who was sat on a table full of popular people.

"Good. Because I don't want to be the one who has to take you to the nurse again with a black eye." Said Yura.

After dinner was over, I went back to my room. Hyosung was already there reading a book. I flopped down on my bed and took my phone out.

"Sojin, is is true you're a lesbian...?" She asked.

"Yes. Why?" I looked over at her.

"Someone told me, and I wasn't sure if it was true." She said.

I was worried she was going to bring up the thing from before, but she didn't. In fact, we didn't speak again that night because I ended up falling asleep.

 

lol you were all wrong it was hyosung.