1: A Short Introduction

How To Escape The Friendzone

So, I'm not gonna give you a long boring explanation. I'll just introduce myself, then get on with it. I'm Sojin. I'm studying engineering in university and I like girls. It's pretty simple really and you think you know where this is going, you think it's going to be a little story about how I meet a girl and a few hours later I'm in bed with her making out. Well, it's not as easy as that. There's this thing called the 'friendzone', and that's where I was stuck.

 

It was any other normal day when I was told I'd be sharing a room with a girl. I expected her to show up in the morning, so I made sure everything was tidy but she never arrived. I had to attend my classes, which were boring as usual. When it was my lunch break, I went to sit with my friend, Yura. She did cooking class, so I never had to pay for lunch because she always made something for me.

"The new girl came into the kitchens today." Said Yura. "I think you'll like her."

"What does she look like? Is she pretty? Is she y? Is she cute? Is she nice?" I asked with a mouth full of food.

Yura shrugged. "Well, I don't know. It's hard to remember what she looks like, and she didn't really stay for long. I think she was getting a tour of the university so she knows what options there are here for her to choose."

"I've never shared a room before with anyone.." I said. "What am I meant to do?"

Again, Yura shrugged. "I don't know. I've always shared a room. I guess you just introduce yourself and get to know each other?"

"Eh, I guess so." I said, then carried on eating.

The afternoon classes were boring and they seemed to last forever. I was glad when I was finally allowed to leave. I went to get some snacks from Yura in the kitchens, then I went to my room.

When I entered, there was evidence of someone else being in the room. There was a suitcase on the other bed in the room and a few clothes on the bed. That's when I heard the singing coming from the shower.

'I hope she's as pretty as her voice..' I thought to myself.

A few minutes later, the water in the shower stopped and so did the singing. I'd already climbed onto my bed and fallen asleep by then so I didn't really notice. It was when I heard a soft voice call out that I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Hello? Are you awake?"

I sat up slowly and saw the girl was stood with only a towel wrapped around herself. I gulped. I could see how big her s were and how y and long her legs were, and there was a pretty face to go with it.

"Mhmm.. Are you my new room mate?" I asked.

She nodded. "I am."

"Oh, right. I'm Sojin." I said, awkwardly doing a little bow thing.

She smiled then walked away, dropping the towel leaving me to stare at her .

"I just thought that because we're going to be sharing this room from now on, we should get all the awkwardness out of the way." She said, then she picked up her underwear and spun it around on her finger.

I grinned to myself. This girl seemed almost as weird as me. She was perfect. She was everything I needed.

But there was a catch. I'd only just met her. I didn't even know her name. And I guess this is where I started to get stuck in the friendzone.

 

                                                                                             

Who do you think the girl is? Leave comments below and if any of you guess it right, I'll send you a virtual raccoon. :3