FIVE

Overdose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(약의 적량 초과) FIVE

Sumin’s POV:

I felt anger boil in my blood as I saw Sehun’s smirking lips, he was enjoying seeing me so broken, so upset and most importantly so unusable. There was no possible explanation for the fact that Luhan appeared in my horrible memories of my father’s death, Sehun was playing with my mind and I couldn’t deal with it anymore. I knew I wanted him dead.

Within seconds I was charging straight for Sehun with nothing but my bare fists. My fist crashed against Sehun’s face, I heard Luhan let out a gasp when he saw his friend stumbling backwards out of surprise. I felt all my anger getting relieved instantly when I heard a loud cracking noise – blood seeping from the corner of his busted lip. My fist was throbbing and it was clear that the hit also had a big impact on me but I ignored the pain and tried to swing my bare fist at Sehun again, but before it could reach him Luhan’s fist planted harshly against my ribs. I felt as if all my air got out of me as I quickly doubled over, it was painful too painful and I began to fear that he is going to punch me again however it seemed that Luhan stopped. He just threatened me.

“Sehun are you alright?” I heard him quickly rushing towards his friend who seemed to be furious, his jaw that gave the idea that was broken was completely fine, his busted lip smirking perfectly at me, as he simply brushed the dirt off his black jeans, I let out a cry as his icy cold hands neared my neck. He tightened his fingers around my throat, digging his sharp fingernails into my flesh - cutting off my air supply. I gulped and gasped for breath, digging my long and sharp nails into his wrists, trying to dislodge him. Chocking sounds filled the room as desperation to breath overtook me, and despite the pain I began to thrash and buck. Thanking the Gods when I notice his wrist beginning to bleed from my scratches however just as the blood showed up the wounds where healed. He didn’t feel anything.

“Stop Sehun!” I heard the unclear shout coming from Luhan as my eyes where wide open, staring at Sehun’s angry red eyes, the blood began to flow from my head as I was losing air quickly. I needed to do something, but no matter how much I kicked and struggled he didn’t even budge.

I was scared, and was beginning to feel the lack of oxygen – my vision becoming a real struggle as I swayed dizzily, seeing the sudden multiples of him. Sehun suddenly pushed me straight into the glass table, the table shattering as some of the shattered glass scrapping my skin, stabbing it and make it bleed. It was hurting me, invading me and laughing at me. I felt the pieces of broken glass wound my ribs as the edge of my vision went dark, I felt his fingers slowly releasing the hold of my neck as he then threw me onto the bed, allowing me to take in the forced air. My neck muscles finally able to open up completely as my body goes into fits of coughs. I was beginning to feel frighten but it seemed that Sehun didn’t give a second glance as he was on top of me, pinning my writs over my head as I struggled to get away. His hold of me was strong, he was enjoying seeing me so scared. However after minutes of screaming and kicking he didn’t let go off me, Sehun suddenly lunged forward and sunk his teeth into my neck. My skin popping under his jaws, as I heard a gasp leave my lips.

Before he could do anything else strong arms wrapped around Sehun’s waist as Luhan together with Chanyeol managed to pull him off me. I quickly sit up and held onto my neck that had his teeth pierced in just seconds ago; having a hard time in figuring the situation as a group of people ran in the room and held onto Sehun who was going crazy. He had one enemy at the time and it was me.

I felt someone’s arms wrapping around me as they were trying to calm the screaming me. And even though Sehun didn’t have any sharp teeth, his touch still hurt. Was that who dark blooded demons where?

The restless shivers finally decided to give in and leave me alone after what seemed like forever, I felt a thin material wrap around my bare shoulders, covering them. I wanted to scoff at the realisation that that thin blanket did no good in covering my already invaded body. I couldn’t stop myself from still feeling shivers within me as Sehun’s touches still lingered on my skin, it was as if he purposely did it in order for me to forever remember that I was nothing but just a worthless toy for his pleasure. I felt tired and broken, everything that was precious to me was ripped out and now I was just a useless soul standing right in front on danger line. I was mentally scarred by that psychopath and what feared me the most was the fact that it seemed nothing to him. The fact that he took joy in this whole situation was making me sick, he was worse than the Devil.

I was sure I was going mad as his touches, voice, eyes and powers where always over me. They never seemed to leave me no matter how hard I tried to get rid of it – I hated the feeling of being overpowered and he was certainly overpowering me, he was dominating me and there was nothing I could do to stop him. He could have been in another dimension and I was sure that he would still find a way to haunt me, until the day I die. And as stupid as it sounded an idea about suicide did cross my mind more times than I would have liked it.

I wasn’t sure who he was anymore, he was unreal and my only hope was to pray that this nightmare was only just a bad prank and nothing more. Worlds like those do not exist. People like him aren’t real, they couldn’t be. However I did not want to stick around here long enough for me to find out, just who was he for real. I could have sworn that in my deep trance I have seen the light in this horribly dark situation. If there was no way to escape from this hell I was surely ready to use brutal force, I will not be used and dragged into his fantasy world. On the other hand just like that idea came in my mind it was completely gone within seconds, Sehun’s laugher was ringing in my ears. It was loud, aggressive and sarcastic, he was stepping on the small hopes that I had – he was using his tricks to invade my mind and it was scaring me, no making me go mad.

My track of thoughts got interrupted when I let out a loud gasp leave my lips the minute I realised that the pieces of glass that was stuck in my ribs and writs where being taken out by Lay. It hurt like hell, I wanted to scream and shameless tears where already making their way over, however I refused to seem weak in-front of him, especially Sehun and Luhan. “I’m sorry I know that it hurts but please try to keep calm.” I heard him whispering as if he was trying to reinsure me, his caring nature did soften my heart; it really did but I did not want to trust him so easily, after all the tattoo that was visible on his lower arm was more than enough of a warning that he was just like Sehun. A dark blooded royal who uses human souls for his pleasure. Lay’s eyebrows where frowning and his short blonde hair locks which were getting slightly overdue from a haircut where falling into his eyes, somewhat covering those frightening morbid red eyes that for some reason seemed fragile? Just what secrets did that boy contain?

I bit onto my lip harshly when Lay slowly but yet painfully removed the broken pieces of glass from my ribs with medical tweezers, it seemed like the wound wasn’t that deep as Lay’s expression appeared to relax considerably. He pressed onto my wound with the medical cloth to cause some pressure on it, I felt tears roll down my cheek as I tried my best to keep as still as possible. Before he used a cleaning solution to treat my cut. The cool clean water was refreshing and immediately I could feel some relief from it, of course my relief didn’t last long as Lay decided to apply a much stronger solution of iodine over my cut, making it irritated – however he completely ignored my whimpers as he applied a fresh new cloth over my cut and turned to Hana that was his assistant. “I must say her luck is extreme, I honestly thought that her wound was deep, the amount of blood didn’t make me believe that I won’t need to stich the wound or use my healing powers.” I heard Lay state, my curiosity suddenly rose when I heard him mention something about healing powers, was Lay a healer? If so why did he not use those powers on me straight away, but instead used the painful equipment? Was I really that not important, to the point that the only reason why Lay was bothering to help me was so that Sehun could personally finish me off slowly himself? I couldn’t believe it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter