SIX

Overdose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(약의 적량 초과) SIX

This chapter contains swear words.

Sumin’s POV:

I had a warm blanket wrapped around my shoulders as Hana had her arm placed around my shoulder, keeping both the blanket and me warm, still and safe. We were walking out of the room which I nicknamed as the hell room. I figured that the room belonged to either Luhan’s or Sehun’s. It made perfect sense to be his or Sehun’s as it gave off the same hard and horrible feeling. Every minute I was in that room the sudden anxiety within me kept on raising, devouring me alive. Sehun’s sinful stares made my knees shake, how could it not? That guy bit me few hours back, and what scared me the most was the fact that if his lap dogs didn’t stop them – I might have been dead right that instant. My neck was throbbing due to pain, throbbing was probably an understatement, it was screaming at me and as I was walking out of the hell room a small refection from the mirror caught my attention. His teeth that were just barely any sharper than normal created a mark, a mark that looked as if it was burnt, his teeth where visible present on my pale skin and it was completely black, no bruising was seemed, just that mark it was – as if he used his inhumanly power of hell to burn my skin. What long time ago slaves had to experience as their masters marked them as one of theirs, was something very similar.

I didn’t dare to ask Hana or Lay how could a mark like that appear, their already pity gazes where enough for me to figure out that Sehun was truly the horror itself. I hated him so much, I have never had such strong anger towards anyone in my life time, and yet he somehow managed to make me despise him to an inhumanly level. But no matter what I did, he always seemed to have been a step ahead of me, his presence never leaving me, even when it’s clear that I’m all alone in this dark fantasy world.

I felt Lay’s presence behind me as he was keeping an eye on me, small goose bumps already invading my body without the need of Sehun’s icy watch. The poor thick blanket not doing any good to keep my completely broken body warm. Lay of course kept his watch not on his own damn will, the poor guy had to suffer blackmail of Sehun’s. As much as I despised all of the dark-blooded monster I had a small soft spot for Lay and Hana. They seemed to be the only ones that acknowledged that I was someone instead of something, which was something against what that freak named Sehun thought, which of coursed rubbed onto his two idiotic friends named Chanyeol and a tall slight tanned guy that I still yet need to find out who he was.

I have never been bullied in my whole life, but ever since landing my ‘ticket’ for this dimension it seemed that I become a somewhat bully target by most. Their horrid words of me just being a useless human soul, who should kiss Sehun’s feet every time I damn see him – just because he gave me the cover up of being a pure dark blooded lady made me sick to my stomach. The dark feather tattoo that conquered my skin was slowly making me insane, it was yet another cruelty act of Oh Sehun. Feather that should symbol freedom was far away from that meaning. It meant nothing more than the so called ability of seduction. What Sehun truly wanted for me to be labelled as, was a . A of nobodies but his.

The realisation that some demon psychopath and not just any ordinary demon psychopath but the devil’s son wanted to make me his play mate was insulting. The embarrassment of walking around this place, getting called as a fake – a worthless nobody but outside getting worshiped by people who become addicted to this darkness was most hurtful experience I have ever went through. It was as if they all will forever see me as nothing more than Sehun’s worthless toy. A toy that he doesn’t even want but is keeping for some unknown reason. But something deep down kept me going up, pushing me forward, that image on a woman who looked exactly like my dead sister was keeping me going. I was longing for my sister, for her encouraging words when I was feeling completely empty – but the sad reality of her being dead was like a cold slap in my face. It was spiteful.

“Move it.” Unfamiliar voice was heard in the deep night time, the candles dancing as they illuminate the small light and hope. I felt my legs slowly begin to give in, as I quickly stopped and held onto the large portrait for some support, feeling small sweat drops forming onto my forehead as I took deep breaths – trying to calm my lungs that felt as if they were on fire. “I said move it!” the male voice rang across the hallway as I felt my body get pushed, I barely had any strength to keep myself up but that annoying voice kept on insisting for me to move to the point that I was beginning to wonder where the hell did Hana and Lay go? Why weren’t they saying anything to that damn annoying pest. “Hurry the hell up !” the person pushed me again, however this time much harder and I lost my grip completely, hitting the wall face first, the pain didn’t comprehend the embarrassment I felt of face planting the damn wall face first. I let out a loud gasp that sounded like cough leave my bruised lips, and slowly pushed myself up – I felt small drop of liquid run down my nose, I wasn’t sure if it was sweat or worse but when my tongue the running liquid it tasted metallic and I was sure that it was my own blood.

“Oh look that injured herself again.” That male voice said once more as he harshly gripped onto my arm and made me stand up, completely ignoring my small whimpers and the complains of my leg muscles, screaming to let me rest. “Leave me the hell alone!” I managed to scream at the stranger with all my might as I tried to get my arm out of his grip but failed, only managing to get myself caught even more. “Do you know who the hell you are talking to?” the male voice said as I slowly managed to move my gaze on him, only to notice a short big eyed male. His morbid red eyes staring straight at my soul as his angry smirk was slowly tearing me apart. I wanted to run away that very moment, but no matter how much I demanded for damn legs to work they wouldn’t. “D.O, Sehun gave us the job to Sumin to her room.” I heard Lay’s quiet voice cut the tense air as he slowly placed his hand over D.O’s shoulder, trying to make his collage relax a little but only earing a low groan in return. “This dares to talk back to me! To second right hand man of Sehun?” I heard D.O spit his words at me, his grip of my arm become tighter by each second and the sharp pain that was making its way did prove my theory that he was slowly breaking my arm or at least trying to. “Does she not know that I’m the third strongest here?” I felt as if all my words get taken completely out of me as D.O pushed me harshly straight into the wall, knocking all my air out as my head hid the wall hard once more, my vision going slowly blurry as Hana’s screaming voice was heard in the background.

“D.O let go of her this moment or I will classify this act as threat to my duties – Sehun asked me and Hana not you.” Lay’s low voice rang in the air, as my vision slowly got back to normal, the sudden hit causing a bit more damage that I would have liked. A huge headache already creeping its way, destroying me slowly. “You dare to threaten someone higher in rank from you Lay? That’s a first.” D.O’s smugness was slowly making me go mad, I felt weak and already broken but his grip of me nerve loosen even when someone managed to pull him off me. His strong hand marks invading my skin and at that very moment I wanted to scream, they all just wanted me to break down – and they were succeeding. His grip felt still really even when he pulled off. My body getting touched and laughed at them, by every one of them without any care in the world. “Brother. Lay is right, Sehun told both him and Hana to her to her room, and our job is completely different.” I weakly glanced at the slight tan tall guy who I met briefly before, the same guy who laughed at me with Chanyeol, but even with his cold words I was slightly glad that he did somehow defend me this once. I saw D.O opening his jaw in annoyance, about to say something but deciding against it and allowing his younger brother to lead him out of this damned place.

“Oh my gosh are you alright Sumin?” I felt Hana’s gentle and soft hands cup my cheeks as she slowly was examining the damage that I got, but with a low sight calming me down. “It seems not to bad, just a small cut and a possible bruise in the future.” I managed to mumble out a small ‘thank you’ to her as Lay then tightly wrapped his arm around my waist, supporting me as we slowly began to head down the way what seemed to be my new room, Hana picking up the fallen blanket and trailing closely behind us. Silence invading us once more as we walked down the dark hallway.

“Lay you can get in so much trouble if D.O decided that you somehow looked down upon him.” I heard Hana whisper as she was staring at Lay, the sadness in her eyes visible and the small question of what their true relationship before vanished that instant. “Only Luhan or Sehun can decide that, I was just following Sehun’s orders so was you Hana and if they will dare to punish you I swear to God I will- “ Lay’s worse never get finished as Hana quickly wrap her arms around Lay’s waist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter