they will end the date :(

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~ part 2 ( " We are Dating" )

 

 
 
_____They went to their own rooms to take their beauty rest____________TIME: 10:30________________
 
the next day... TIME: 6:30
 
 
Sunji: sophie-ahh...wake up....
sophie: * still sleeping* 
sunji: maknae-ahh....stop sleeping..
sophie: * moves abit* 
sunji: stand ...let's go now...
sophie: OH!~~ i'm sorry unnie...let's go..
sunji: let's go...they are waiting outside...
sophie: wahhh..i have a busy day....
sunji: go to your we are dating set by 10:00 ...
sophie: oh..why so early...
sunji: i don't know..chinsun unnie ..told me...come on ..get up..
 
they headed to the inkigayo dressing room after they washed their faces and all the hygiene stuff...
 
 
manager: i have something to tell you ... regarding to your schedule...
         we will have the goodbye stage today, sophie ..after the goodbye stage go to the we are dating...
         and oh... you will have the last 2 episodes already.... then i think the management still has 
         a plan for you... we just have to wait... for the group ... JYP told me that we will be working 
         for your comeback song...he wants you to be involve in this new comeback album...so get ready ....
         you will still do variety shows... i think hello baby... they are still fixing it up... i don't know..
         and sophie...your relationship with chunji ..should still be a secret... i don't know until when..but 
         as long as you have we are dating...just keep it a secret for the public.. so yeah...that's it... oh ..
         wait... you will be featured on the magazine " CECI" i think ...so the members to be featured are only 
         chinsun, sunji, hyunmi, ... sophie ..you have a schedule ..so you can't join...then mihi and heran ...
         you have a show..so after the goodbye stage... head to Star king... hope you do well...me and jyp 
         production will be discussing you new album, so ..do good girls...:)
 
girlzone: BYE UNNIE~~
 
chinsun: oh..guys ... i hope that the hello baby will be continued... i want to experience it..
heran: yeah i know..
sunji: the make-up unnies are here...
 
makeupstaffs: annyeong haseyo...
 
girlzone: annyeonghaseyo unnies...
 
they started to get their make up's done they had their goodbye stage and they got to win an award....
THeir very first award!!they went to their different schedules, chinsun, sunji, hyunmi in the magazine 
photoshoot...mihi and heran on star king and the maknae sophie on we are dating....
 
 
__________CHINSUN, SUNJI, HYUNMI~~______________( at the photoshoot)__
 
70's look 
 
 
90s look
 
 
disco look
 
 
 
chinsun recieved a message~~
 
~~: annyeonghaseyo..:)
 
_________________WE ARE DATING_______________________________
 
( With yoogeun )
 
key: sophie-ah... do want to go out...let's go out with yoogeunnie...
sophie: we would we go..??
key: yoogeun... where do you want to go...
yogeun: you decide appa...**plays with his toys**
key: let's just go to the lotte world...??
     do you want to go there...?? 
sophie: i'm fine there...so let's go...
key: yeah..let's go... yoogeun...we will play and ride many things...
     do you want it??
yoogeun: *jumps up and down* YES!! appa...yes ..appa...
 
SO they went to the Lotte World....they ride so many stuff..they play games and all that then...
 
( on the ferris wheel )
 
yoogeun: appa..appa.. it looks so good up here...** without a fright staring at at a very high place from where they are..**
key: oh..~~ yoogeun...you are not afraid of heights ..?? 
yoogeun: no appa.... 
key: wow.... yoogeun is so brave...** noticed that sophie isn't moving a bit**
     are you fine..??
sophie: hehe..i;m afraid of heights... i don't want to look around...
key: really...?? i'm kinda too...but yoogeun seems to enjoy it..so i accompany him...
     let's go...
sophie: no..i'm really fine here..please don't move too much...
key: hehehe..don't be scared ... let's go...* offered his hands*
sophie: ehhhh...i don't want to .... i'm really scared..you go play with yoogeun...
 
~~suddenly yoogeun jumps around the cable and it starts to shake..~~
 
sophie: OMO!!* teary eye *
key: * suddenly sits with sophie and wrap his arms around her* shhh....don't cry yoogeun is here...
yoogeun: * grabs the hands of key and sophie** eomma, appa...it's so beautiful....
 
They see a very shiny surroundings and sophie seems to be calm ... and managed to look below...
 
key: sophie...are you fine..??
sophie: WOW~~! it's so beautiful...
key: aren't you afraid now.??
sophie: ehhehhe...not that much ... thank you yoogeunnie for letting me see this wonderful sight...
yoogeun: *hugs sophie and key* appa...joins us.. **they hugged each other**
 
 
___________________END OF THE SHOW_____________________________________
 
 
i'm so into fashion so i added some fashion works in my stories... and i'm happy ..doing it..~~
 
please support me. subscribe, or comment... i can't feel anylove..:'(
 
 
but i love you guys..ALL THE KPOPPERS~~!! annyoeng chingu~!:)