Jealousy pt.1/2~~

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~ part 2 ( " We are Dating" )

 

 
youngmin: just don't force her..
sophie: okay...let's do it..
 they cheered for the sophie...
 
sophie: * kisses youngmin on the cheeks*
youngmin: * blushes*
sophie: okay... let's proceed * with a staight face....
 
~they continued the game..~~
 
in the meantime~~
 
 
chunji: *calling and texting you** why isn't she picking up the phone..
ricky: hyung ..maybe she is just busy... she will be working for their comeback right??
chunji: i know...but since yesterday she haven't texted me... or even answer my calls..
niel: really... maybe just busy..stop texting her ..hyung..
chunji: wew.... do you guys want to go to the cafe near the park at sophie's company..??
ricky: let's go..i want to..
chunji: okay..let's go..
 
they arrived at the place... chunji, ricky, niel....
they ordered something to eat ... they have talked about random things...
suddenly...
 
ricky: oh~~ 
niel: why??
ricky: isn't that boyfriend and girlzone ...
niel: oh..yes..hyung... sophie is there..
chunji: ** tries to look* yes ..it is her... what are they doing there...
ricky: i heard they will have a collaboration special stage...
niel: maybe that's why they're together..
ricky: looks like they are having fun..
 
~~ it's sophie's turn for their truth ot dare game~~
 
niel: OMO!! hyung..why is suddenly ... it looks like sophie will be kissing youngmin..
chunji: OMO!! maybe they are together these past days..that's why she is not answering 
        my calls and my messages!??** voice filled with anger**
ricky: calm down hyung...
chunji: this can't be happening ... ** wants to go where sophie is.. ** wait for me here..
niel: hyung..you can't go there..you can't tell that you have a relationship with sophie..
      they will know..
chunji: **sits down** why is she like that... *eyes full of anger while seeing sophie and 
        youngmin next to each other..** let's go... i guess i would not like to see her a while~~
 
THE DAY ENDS with their rehersals( boyfriend and girlzone)
 
THAT NIGHT~~
 
sophie: * have seen all of the missed calls and messages from chunji* omo~~ i can't reply because 
        i surrendered my phone to the choreographer... this morning~~ i should text him..
 
to: chunji
from: sophie
 
 
" oppa.. i'm sorry fr not replying to your text messages..this morning we surreendered our 
phones to the choreographer until the time we are done rehersing...i'm really sorry... 
i've been busy lately and i will find time to meet you .. i love you :) "
 
 
 
chunji recieved your reply ... while he's staring at your picture at the phone 
and remembering the kiss you did to youngmin..
 
chunji: why did you kissed him..are there reason for you to... urghhhhh.. i'm so annoyed..
        i love you so much sophie... but why ..~~ 
 
** 1 message from my baby(sophie's name on chunji's phone)**
 
" oppa.. i'm sorry fr not replying to your text messages..this morning we surrendered our 
phones to the choreographer until the time we are done rehersing...i'm really sorry... 
i've been busy lately and i will find time to meet you .. i love you :) " -- sophie..
 
 
chunji: oh..that's why she didn't texted me..i understand but the kiss!! no matter what...URGHHHH!!!
        i still have to do something..~~ i'm really jealous... chunji--ahh..it's normal right??!!!
        seeing your girlfriend kissing a guy...URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~ 
         why am i being soft when i see, touch her or even seeing her text makes me not angry /....
         but still...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~
 
l.joe heard  chunji's voice...
 
l.joe: yah..why are you so noisy..i am reading the comics...
chunji: i'm sorry...i'm just ..really annoyed right now..
l.joe: what happen...
chunji: i'm just... just don't mind it..i don't wanna talk about it..
l.joe: okay..~~hyung..
 
 
THE night passed and the day has come~~
 
chinsun: **waking up the girls...** sunji, sophie..get up... we have to attend our rehersals...
sophie: * woke up* *yawns...and stretched**  wahhhhhhhh.. good morning unnies...
sunji: good morning ..sophie..
chinsun: good morning to you guys..
 
sophie: * i should leave a message for chunji oppa...*
 
~~voice message~~
 
to chunji ..from you...
 
" oppa... annyeong... i miss you so much... i hope we can see each other... please reply if you have a free time.. i would love to hear your voice...
  i'm kinda busy right now... i'm with boyfriend oppas also...they are treating us nice..:) i love you..muah..:* :) ...- sophie"
 
They finished their breakfast ... and went ahead to the rehersal room..
 
chinsun: guys .. the manager texted me .. and she said we will have our photoshoot for the teaser of our special stage and another for a magazine...
           for the magazine .. it is only me , donghyun, hyunseong , jeongmin.,..heran sunji,kwangmin and mihi.... 
           the maknaes( youngmin, hyunmi, minwoo and sophie) will be heading to the [rehersal] performance stage
           ( where all the performer will be rehesing there) after the first photoshoot.. 
donghyun: our manager texted me that also..
               so let's move..
 
 
they went to the photoshoot place and it has a very natural ,warm.. cute ..feel.....:):)
all you see is a very warm collor, very neutral clothes and background
 
photoshoot attire~~
 
Girlzone.. top l to R -- chinsun , heran, mihi
               bottom l to R-- mihi, sunji, sophie
 
 
Boyfriend ..  top l to R -- donghyun, jeongmin, hyunseong
                   bottom l to R -- youngmin .. kwangmin... minwoo
 
http://www.polyvore.com/neutral_for_men/set?id=37431535    ( this mens ware kinda for me... i can't find anything~~ sorry guys)
 
everyone is over then the last is sophie and youngmin~~
they had a very nice result a very couplish looks...for everyone..
 
the others headed to the next magazine photoshoot while the maknaes headed to the rehersal perfance stage~~
 
it was raining..the idols were there ..ready to do their rehersal stage~~ they have their own little tent ....
boyfriend and girlzone's special stage is kinda in the last line up... and they will wait for the others before they proceed...
the manager gave the other task they have to do...and talk to them about their confirmed show..~~ the hello baby...
after that..while resting ... youngmin, minwoo, hyunmi, and sophie..had a little talk..
 
minwoo: annyeong.....
hyunmi and sophie: annyeong...
minwoo: so can i ask you ... both ..who is the one you like in our group..
hyunmi: i like jeongmin oppa...hehe..
sophie: i like everyone...
minwoo: just one... 
sophie: i don't know..hehhee..i'm sorry...
minwoo: i'm thirsty ... i will just buy a drink..
hyunmi: sophie..i will buy too..
 so youngmin and sophie were left .. ...
 
youngmin: sophie... i'm sorry for last night ...
sophie: uh,,...hehe..it's fine...
youngmin: are you awkward now....??because of what you knew..
sophie: of course not...i'm fine..really..
youngmin: really?? *stares**
sophie: YAH!! stop staring...!~~
youngmin: see..you are still akward ...
sophie: **get up to get some fruits to eat at the table in the corner..**  AHHH!!~~
 
~~teen top pass by and chunji  saw,,,..................O.o~~
 
_________________________TO BE CONTINUED~___________________________________________________
 
what exactly did chunji saw,..... what happen to sophie and youngmin..stay tuned~~
 
This is still a flashback..that's why it's color orange~~
 
SUBSCRIBE~~