I want us to be a couple??

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~ part 2 ( " We are Dating" )

 

"We are Dating" It's been a week and the dating couple SoKey is more comfortable with each other( for only one week..)
 
 
 
key: **call the phone of sophie....
sophie: oppa....
key: i'm here downstairs at your condominium 
sophie: oh...okay....just wait and i'll be there....
key: okay...:)
 
**sophie went down to meet key and continue their date..**
 
 
Key: ** wow she looks great...thinking ....**** okay you're here let's go...
sophie: okay..so where are we going??
key: let's fill our empty stomach first...
sophie: are we going to a restaurant??
key: yup..i know somwhere near here...
sophie: oppa.... let's go to the park...
key: oh..why...??~~
sophie: just take me to the park okay...do you know where is it..??
key: yahh...you want to go to the park but you don't know where it is??**teasing..**
sophie: yes , i don't know ..that's why take me there..
key: okay fine....but i am hungry...
sophie: just take me there...
key: let's go...
 
 
___-when they reached the park-________________________________
park...--    
 
sophie: oppa ..you're hungry right...??* opening her bag...they are sitting right next to each other...**
     ** she brought a luch box..** oppa kindly guess what this box contain??
key: WOW!! hahaha...you're making me more hungry...thank you...can i have a clue..
sophie: okay just smell this....
key: **WOW~~** yum yum,....i can't think of an answer...but i think it's my favorite food...
sophie: really??what's your favorite food??
key: what's yours??then i'll tell mine...
sophie: okay..i like lasagna...and pastas...i can't stop eating when these are around...i also like deserts...hehhee
key: really i like pastas too...i think that's a pasta...
sophie: ** opening the warm pasta for the two of them....** i made my mother cooked this since she visited me ...
        and i never thought you will like pastas...so i thought of bringing it to you...let's eat...
 
* sophie's eating --
* key's eating --
 
key: i like this...this is great....** they are like a half meters away in the bench with the table** 
      key started to move close to you..while eating..****  you should try this ** offering his pasta to feed sophie**....
          you brought two different types of pasta sauce.... 
sophie: ** omo..~!! SHOCKED** blushing with embarrassment..** she also bite the pasta which was offered by key....** wow...it really taste good...
key: are you shy?? ** he frankly ask sophie..**
sophie: smiled with shyness...but** ANIyo...(no!) ..** smiling **
key: aren't you gonna make me takes the pasta you are eating....??
sophie: ** offers her plate..** here get some.....
key: * frowns..** arent you going to feed me??
sophie: you're not a kid anymore....
key: Hello ~~ we are couples....you should be sweet...
sophie: * embarrased...** arraseo..!! FINE here...** offers her pasta** and we are not couples ..we are just dating ...right??
key: i don't know...but i think we are...
sophie: but the title of the show is We are dating ..not we are coup--
key: * wipes the sauce from sophies lips..* oh..you have a sauce around your lips..
       eating like a child~~**teasing her...**
sophie: **VERY SHOCKED* wipes key's lips too..** YAH!! you too...jinjja..!!
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
** IN THE STUDIO**
 
 
host girl1: OMO!!WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!screaming ...
jinwoon: are they really couples hyung??
seulong: i don't know but they are acting like one...HAHA**fans screaming**
host girl2: this is too much...they are very comfortable with each other...
jinwoon: but our sophie ..isn't used to this kind of treatment ..
         she is very innocent in dating stuff..
host boy: she is very shy .... but key loves to do sweet things...
**they all laughs..fans screaming**
________________BACK TO SoKey________________________________________________
 
 
Walking around the park....
 
key: about the couple talk when we are eating??
sophie: mmmmmm..what about it??
key: aren't we really a couple yet...?
sophie: yup ..i think so....
key: but ....have you experienced dating or boyfriends..
sophie: i have no experience...i entered the company...many offers but i don't like to entertain...
key: *laughs* well. i guess..i'm lucky to date you...*said shyly**
sophie: hhaha* laughs ..you think so .??
key: yeah!!*hahaha..laughs...
 
SUDDENLY...a mission card was given....
 
key : *reading the mission card*... key-sshi...remember the play house you and shinee 
            went for yoogeun..go there now...with sophie...sophie should meet your son...
            and have a great time babysitting him**
 
   yoogeun- shinee's baby from the show.."Hello Baby" 
 
 
 
 
    --  ahhhh.. the play house that we have to wear an animal costume... i remember it of course...
        wah..you got to meet my baby...
 
sophie: yup kinda nervous....hehhehe...
key: don't be ..... * you will be his soon umma..-- said in a very low voice..
 
(( the TELEVIEWERS ARE ALREADY SCREAMING BECAUSE OF SWEETNESS...))
sophie: ***hears the mumrmur of key..** what??
key: nothing...i said don't be nervous....
 
 
___________(key's solo interview)_______________________________________________________________
 
 
 
..you seems to like being sweet ??
 
key: ow!~~*laughs* hahaha.... is it obvious ...WAHAHHAHA!!LOL!! no.. i'm just being a boyfriend to her...
 
..but you are not in a relationship...?? 
 
key: it seems that i have to step up in making her feel that i'm her boyfriend...since i am really her boyfriend..right??hahahha..she thinks that this show is just a dating show.....maybe because there are no courtship ..maybe that's why .. but we will see...HHHAHAHAHA
 
... what about her meeting your son yoogeun...
 
key: hahah..i was very excited to see yoogeunnie again..it has been a while...but i don't know ..she's very nervous..now 
      yoogeun can speak properly ...they can have a conversation..which is great...:):)
 
 
_____________________BACK TO SoKey__________________________________________________________
 
 
AT THE PLAY HOUSE~!! yoogeun was expected to come ..but SHINee's other members are also here...
 
key: YAH!!* shocked ..to see the other members ..
     wahh...you're here??
Sophie: ** bows..* annyeonghaseyo...
shinee: annyeonghaseyo...
minho: yoogeun is there... wanna play with him??**asking key and sophie..**
key: come on...let's go to yoogeun..
yoogeun : surprise to see key appa...** he gives key a very warm hug..**
key: wahhh..my baby yoogeun is now a boy!
sophie: * shakes the hands of yoogeun ** annyeong yoogeun...
yoogeun: annyeonghaseyo...
 
suddenly... key whispers something to yoogeun...
 
**whispering**
 
key:  yoogeun ahh,....you don't know who she is right..from now on call her sophie-umma...arraseo??
 
yoogeun: is she my umma..??
 
key: yes.....okay??..**getting yoogeun back to sophie**
 
----
 
sophie: annyeong...yoogeunnie.... i'm your friend okay.... do you know who i am...??
yoogeun: **looks at key** you're sophie-umma.....
sophie: OMO!! ,,,, oh..jinjja.???is that so..okay ..call me umma...
key: yoogeun-ahh..very good...
sophie: * hit key in the shoulder.** yahh..why did you make him call me umma....
key: hahahha...because you're his umma..
sophie: okay... ??~!!
key: *laughing.... teasing sophie**
sophie: Ha-HA-HA!~~ fine then ..i'll be her mommy...
key: then if you're his mommy and i'm his daddy..then we're a couple...
sophie: OF COURSE NOT!!! yoogeun have many appas...PLEASE stop teasing...
key: Okay...fine..i'll stop...
 
______________________TO BE CONTINUED______________________________________