START of .... :( 1/2

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~ part 2 ( " We are Dating" )

 

This is a bit ....RATED ( i think because they are on the club and there are touching ...touching everywhere... so yeah./.HAHA..LOLS
                 ...i don't know if this is considered ..but just to be sure!!... so ..beware..... if you don't want to read ... just skip this:):))  
 
 
 
sophie arrived at the photoshoot together with chinsun and sunji with your magazine ....
 
girlzone: annyeonghaseyo ...girlzone imnida..yolshimi hage seupnida~ ( hello..we are girlzone..we will work hard)
director/photographer: hello... get ready and wear your outfits..
 
they wore their garments and finished their photoshoot as fast as possible~~  
 
after the photoshoot..~~
 
___Chunji in his new sitcom____________________________________________
 
chunji: annyeonghaseyo...chunji imnida~~ bangapseupnida~~
 
(his girlfriend in the sitcom --  LEE YE YOUNG)
 
chunji and yeyoung ..shake thier hands...." nice to meet you" 
 
yeyoung: * what a handsome guy i got here... he's so cute.... i like him* thinks to herself...
 
they went to shoot their first scene... the director instructed them what to do..together with the other cast~~
 
the recording was shoot upto 8:30 ...so the staff ...planned to have a gathering at the bar 
and  have some fun for their first recording of the sitcom.... chunji has no choice but to join....
they entered the club and it was kinda weird.... but anyways... they were all complete ..the main staff of their
sitcom....
 
 
director: just feel free to drink anything you want... 
chunji: heheheh..i'm fine ..i don't drink.......
director: well...it's up to you..just have fun ..and welcome to our family...:)
chunji: thank you~~
 
in the restroom....
 
yeyoung with her friend...
 
yeyoung: chunji is so hot right??
friend: yeah.. i know... what are you planning....
yeyoung: hmm... * applies her red lipstick* i guess we will have some fun tonight~~HAHAH~~
friend: what are you going to do....
yeyoung: i will make him mine~~
yeyoung and her friend * evil laughs*
 
they went out of the bathroom...and yeyoung is wearing a short skirt and a tube top....
he sat bside chunji...
 
yeyoung: uhmmm.. do want to have fun tonight.... *with seducing voice~~
chunji: oh..hehhee... i'm fine here... thank you....
yeyoung: they are dancing ..why not dance with me...??* grabs chunji's hands and make him dance with her**
chunji: ** omo... what am i doing??**
yeyoung: * grabs chunji's arms and puts it all over her waist... .... ** oppa... you look so y... i like you...
chunji: * let go of his arms * uh,,,,///hehe,,,ehh... thank you... i guess.. i have to go....
yeyoung: wait!~~
 
chunji revieved a message..
 
"oppa...where are you... are you done recording?? .. -- <3 sophie"
 
chunji: i'll just reply to this text...
 
" oh..i'm at the club... we had a little gathering after the recording....i'm done shooting.. -- chunji"
yeyoung: *set aside his phone* oppa... dance with me... * caressing chunji's face......
chunji: i'm sorry....* walk away then ... grabs a drink from the waiter 
        ( the waiter who is going around with the tray and lots of different kinds of alcohol wine with it..)**
          *drinks*  
 
he grabbed the very strong ... kind of alcohol ... and makes him dizzy...
yeyoung noticed him..and quickly goes to him.... * smells the glass*~~ he drunk the strong one...opportunity really comes~~
 
(is this even rated ....i guess it is...oh well... i rated this to be safe ...))
 
yeyoung puts her body on chunji's lap ...kisses him  ...and that leave kiss marks with his polo shirt ... while the other people/staff is far from them...
yeyoung noticed that chunji's phone has a message....she took a peek on it...
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
what will happen next?? WONDERING??~~
 
I HOPE TO SEE MORE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS~~
 
PLEASE~!COMMENTS~~!!!!WAHHHH~~:):)
 
NO SILENT READERS PLEASE~~