I'm SORRY~~

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~ part 2 ( " We are Dating" )

 

the night passed aand the day welcome the clear face of sophie~~
 
sophie: * looks at the clock* omo!! it's 1:30......i need to get up...
           * suddenly she remebered that they don't have anything to do ....so she stops moving so fast..**
            we don't have any schedules ... wahhhhhhh..i feel great..... i'm kinda hungry ...
 
*saw a card*
 
from chinsun
to maknae sophie~~
 
" wear a very pretty dress because we will meet a very special person then go the the located place...
we went there ahead because we don't want to bother you ...it will start 6:30 pm.. "
 
...omo... what should i wear..are we going to have a sudden meeting...omo!!*panics*
headed to the wardrobe..** what am i going to wear... i don't even know how to do my ahir professionally...UNNIE!~~!!
* but nobody answered*
 
she finally chose her dress and she eat her late lunch..~~ the took a bath and ... styled her hair and wear her dress~~
 
 
your dress~~
 
WHEN she arrived at the location .. it was 6:25 ......
 
it was dark and when she tried to open the lights.. a big " I'm SORRY" is written in the background 
...with teen top members ...key and girlzone members!!~~
 
but one is missing..~~ chunji...
 
they have a candle light dinner prepared.~~
 
you're thinking..~~what a very beautiful mansion is this....~~
 
you  walked a little to approach the members ~~ you hug key and the teen top members....
 
sophie: what's this for??!!*confused*
 
when she turn around .... she saw chunji with the flowers and the others left them..!~~
sophie: *shocked* OMO!~~
chunji: I'm really sorry for what happen~~ i didn't mean to hurt you...* he comes closer*
sophie: heheh..* teary eyed..you smile**  it's fine...
chunji: * wipe your tears away* don't cry...your make up will be ruined!! 
sophie: omo... i can't stop...* tries to put away the tears*
chunji: * hands the handkerchief* let me wipe it for you....
sophie: * you put your hands all over his neck* oppa..~~ i miss you so much~~
chunji: i'm really sorry i can't ...
sophie: shhhhhh~` just ...let's not talk about this anymore..that's done...and .. 
          always remember...i will not exchange you with anybody else~~ make sure you too..
chunji: oh...hehe..okay..* he planted his lips to yours ..and he passionately kissed you..* 
 
cap: omo!!~~ let's go..let's leave them!!
ricky: hyung...why so sudden..i'm enjoying this..
changjo: omo..i'm jealous...they're so cute..
l.joe: :)
niel: wahhhh..i wish i have a girl like sophie~~
chinsun: omo!! they are so cute... 
heran: wah..so sweet...
mihi: they are so fit...
hyunmi: let's go unnies....we should go now~~ let's leave them privately...!!kekeke..
cap: let's go...inside guys..~~ let's leave them and let's have our own date...
niel: mwoh??~~!!
cap: * offers hands to chinsun* can you be my date today~~?>>
others: ayieeeeeeeee.~~
chinsun: *shocked* blushed...omo..hehe..sure..!
 
it was 8:00 ...they move on and chunji and sophie were back together... they ended up 
having a pool party.... this place is chunji's family house... chunji's family is really rich ... 
that's why they planned to make an apology party to sophie...at chunji's house.. suddenly ...
 a very beautiful woman and a very manly man cross your sight....
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Another update~~ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT~~~ i hope to see more comments and subscription to my story!~~
 
NO SILENT READERS PLEASE~~