Chap. 5

XOXO LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- On the school event --

_____'s POV

"What? You busy? But i want to have a walk with you and look around in this event."

"Ermm..I can't promise you. I'm still busy preparing this and that _____. And as one of comittee member, i can't just leave my class and leave this work behind". 

"So..XingXing..can i know who is the one of comittee member that with bo out with you yesterday?"

"Oh? you saw us? But i don't see you, maybe i'm so busy picking up stuff to be bought. I don't think you know here. Her name is Soyeon".

How come he doesn't see me while im standing there not far from them both in the shop yesterday?

"Ooo..". My voice cracked...i need to hold it. 

"Okay XingXing! It's okay then."

"I'm sorry ____". 

"No need, just do your work". I smiled at him but my tears start to betrayed me.

His friend come to us and give him a box of the stuffs. I quickly wipe my tears but it still fall like waterfall. 

"Take care XingXing. Bye".

Truely, i'm so hurt. This is first time i feel hurt by someone i love. I may be amateur in this love life but its was first time i feel the pain on my heart. I just run from where i stand. I know XingXing saw me cried for the first time. I heard him called my name but i keep on run. 
I still can hear his voice calling me. I just say in my mind that all be okay. I can't be sosensitive and need to control myself. I can't be jealous like this. 
I'm confused.. I just don'tknow when is the right time to be mad... I don't know when should i cry. I'm too naive in this love story of us. 
I never fall in love like this before. I don't even have any experience to handle situation like this. There is many boys that like like me before...but i don't accep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter