Chap. 4

XOXO LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- At school --

“So today you will late again? Okay.”

-- Recess time --

“Still working even this is recess time XingXing? Okay, go do it.”

“Can’t go back together again? Okay, I get it.”

“_____, can you accompany me to toilet for awhile?” Nana asked.

“Okay, okay!”

______ come to Lay’s class and asked him to go out for a date this Sunday.

“Do you free this Sunday? We are rarely spend time now since we both busy at schools day. So, I think we should have date this Sunday.”

“I’m sorry _____. Me and my committee members need to go buy some stuffs for our project this Sunday. But I can ask other members to take place for me.”

“It’s okay XingXIng. No need to do that. Plus, you already promised to go out with them.’’

-- At _____’s class --

“Someone is crying a river right now.” Nana make a joke to ____.

“Why you so said hmm?” Haneul poke _____’s arm.

“Chill sis! No need to  be sad like this, its not like Lay going out for fun right? Even he got a free time for you this Sunday, you don’t have time for him because you need to go buy stuffs with me and Haneul.”

“Thanks for reminding me about that Nana.” _____ agree with Nana with her sad but funny face after she cried.

-- On Sunday --

_____’s POV

“Well..you say that he can asked someone for take his place to go out right? But why don’t you just agree with that?”

“I don’t have guts to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter