Chap. 2

XOXO LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can't back home with me now?" _____ asked.
"Yeah. The stuff for the school event not yet done so i got to backhome late today." 
"Well..i can wait for you at staircase there XingXing."
Deep down, _____ really want to go back home together with Lay even they not make a promise to go back home together everyday after school.
"No.. Don't wait at staircase."
"Err...okay..you don't want me to wait for you?"
"Just...I don't like you to wait at staircase ____. Besides, it's dangerous. You can fall or slip off from the stair." Lay pinch _____'s nose softly. 
_____ blushed with her boyfriend act. She can feel her heartbeat become more faster and faster and at any time her heart going to explode.
"Why don't you wait for me in my class?" 
"Can..can i?" 
"Is not a crime to wait in the class. But for one condition, don't tell anybody about our project for this event okay?" Lay chuckles. They both get inside the classroom with Lay hold _____'s hand. 
The classroom really noisy because of the preparation.

____'s POV
I feel relieved that he will let me wait for him. 
I still confused. Well..sometimes couple no need to go back together right? But i don't want to go back alone w/out him. 
Am i too clingy on him? I admit that love is complicated. 
"Who was that Lay?" 
"Your girlfriend!?"
They grabbed Lay and bullied him because he already had me as his girlfriend. Poor my XingXing. 
I can't interupt because they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter