Chap. 3

XOXO LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- At _____'s class - 
 

"I can't tell him that i don't like any girls closed to him!" _____ whined. 

"Why not? What's wrong with you  ____?" ____'s friend, Kim Nana poking her head as she rested her head on the table. 
"I got really jealous when other girls make a jokes to them Nana!" 

"Well...is not wrong for them to have a jokes, by the way they were his classmates." 

"I know...but..but i'm still feeling jealous"

There come Zelo and Daehyun sits beside Nana, friends of both of them. 

"_____, guy don't like when his girlfriend over protective like this. Let me tell you this, i have this one friend, he broke up with his girlfriend because he already got bored, his girlfriend always mad at him when he want to go out with his friends on the weekend. He can't even spend time with them one or 2 times every weekend". Daehyun looked at ______ want to cry when he tell her about that story.
 
"I just make a story". Daehyun lauged out loud and he got smacked on the head by Nana.
 
"Don't like that Dae, you know that this girl is in her first time being with someone with her lover". Nana patted Daehyun back.

- After class end - 
_____'s POV 
I'm on the way to his class. I know all of what they said before but i just can't control this feeling. 
I need to change...i need to be open-minded for our relationship. 

"I'm sorry _____, i have to go back home late, again."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter