Chap. 1

XOXO LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fell in love many times. 
When i was in a third year in elementary school, there was one boy i fell in love with. He was my neighbour. On Valentine's Day, i gave him a chocolate with our mom accompanied us. 

Another one, when i was at lower secondry, i fell for my English teacher. He matured and gentleman. He's 26 years old. But thats all only wasted half of my teenager time because fell for someone like ahjussi. 
And now, year one in my high school, i fall in love with my classmate, Lay. This is the first time i can be together with someone 
who i love. 

Lay. He was like easy-going person, kind, and mostly have his cute dimples. Sometimes weird. Thats one thing i fall in love with this boy. Now, after year one done, we at different class and i miss looking at him all the time.  

"_____! Already done with your work?" Lay called _____ with his cute smile and dimples. 
"Done, c'mon XingXing!" _____ as she run for his boyfriend and wrap her arms around Lay's arm. 
"Want to go home now?" Yura asked.
"Wooo~ our sweet Lay is here~" Hana teases Lay and he just smile. 


October, busy month for the school event.
"____, what will your class do for our school event?"
"Errmm..comic library. We will learn the history from comic through this library concept. How about your class XingXing?"
"We plan to make curry museum. And i'm one of the important member". he pat his chest feeling proud of himself. 
"Can't wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter