Experiment 1.0

♛ BaekSoo Cafe ♥♥/CLOSED; SEMI-HIATUS/

 

Title: Experiment 1.0

Pairings:baeksoo

Words count:1,437 words

Summary: Baek just like to do an experiment. awkward!baeksoo

 


 

People said opposite attracts each other. And Baekhyun ought to test the quote itself to prove it right.

He jotted down all of his classmates’ names on his notebook. His mind was thinking of someone who could be a subject for his ‘experiment.’ He tapped his chin with his blue pen.

“ Yah, do you know that the boy in class A-3 had got five straight detention for this week?” He heard one of his classmates said which he found amusing.

“ Yeah, I heard it too. He really hit bull’s eyes because Mr.Han was really mad and it drove him crazy. You should see his face when that boy just grinned at him after he just made the pipes at the male’s restroom broken.” The other of his classmates said and it was just not amused him but now it got him curious about this boy.

Just who was the boy actually? Why he never heard of him?

“ What’s his name again?”

“ Do Kyungsoo.”

 

--♥BAEKSSOO♥-

 

He sighed again with a smile on his face. Just this week he had got five detentions. He bet his mom will turn monster once she knew about it. Looking at Mr.Han’s face right now made him cringed because of its fierceness. Just when he thought of sleeping, someone came in.

“ Mr.Han! Sorry for interrupting, but can I join this detention?” A boy with a brownish hair asked.

“ Mr.Byun, I am not quite sure why you’d want to join but I don’t think you should because you could use of your free time for something more useful. Like not being with a brat.” He thought that Mr.Han said that with sarcasm in his tone because really he’ve made that old teacher lost half of his span lifetime.

He eyed the boy shook his head.

“ No, Mr.Han.  It won’t waste my time because that brat over there,” a finger was pointed to a certain person in the class (well it was only kyungsoo with Mr.Han in the class ) ,” will be my subject for my experiment.” The boy said too eagerly for his liking.

Kyungsoo arched his brows at the boy’s words ans so did Mr.Han but nevertheless Mr.Han just gave into the boy and let him join.

The boy walked across the classroom and strolled himself beside Kyungsoo. He flashed his bright smile to Kyungsoo. A hand was stretched out as a friendly gesture.  Kyungsoo was a bit hesitant but he took the hand eventually and shook it.

Right then, they exchanged a few introductions of themselves and a promise between themselves to eat lunch together after this as the boy or Baekhyun said that he needed to do the next step of the procedure which Kyungsoo really didn’t want to know. He thought that this boy Baekhyun was a bit creepy but had this nice vibe radiated from him. Just like that, Baekhyun’s experiment has begun.

 

-♥BAEKSSOO♥-

 

First thing first, I shouldn’t scare him by directing asking him about his crime this week.

Baekhyun went to his ‘subject’s’ class to have lunch. His mind was plotting the next step he should proceed and when he opened the door to A-3 classroom, he bumped into someone and it was  his ‘subject’.

His ‘subject’ was frantic to see Baekhyun fell because of him so he offered his hand to him.

“Ouch! Your body is hard as stone,” mumbled him.

“Excuse me? What is it?” His ‘subject’ was looking at him with his wide eyes. A beautiful one, might he added.

He shook his head and smiled his brilliant smile to him and asked him to have lunch together as promised. His ‘subject’ replied him with a nod and a smile that could beat him.

They have a pretty normal lunch and it made Baekhyun wondered. This Kyungsoo that his classmates told him did not match with the Kyungsoo in front of him. Did he really meet the devil Kyungsoo or just a lame-o Kyungsoo?

Feeling all the curiousity bubbled in him, he blurted out,”Did you really broke the pipe at the male restroom yesterday?”

Realizing his words, Baekhyun cupped his mouth and gasped. Shoot! I shouldn’t say that.

His ‘subject’ chuckled and just nod. Then, there was just a pink of tinge on his cheeks as he scratched his head shyly.

“Well, I did.” Baekhyun widened his eyes and it made his ‘subject’ seemed a little panic when he reached his hands to grab on Baekhyun’s arm.”P-please. Listen to me first.”

He nodded his head and thought that he had skipped a few steps to get into this situation.

“It was only because the pipe’s screw was loose a-and I just felt that I should f-fix it.”

Eh?

This was not what he expected to come out from his ‘subject’s’ mouth.

Just wow.

 

-♥BAEKSSOO♥-

 

On Monday, Kyungsoo just wanted to his own peace and he thought that he could have it at the back yard of his school’s buildings. Let’s just say that he saw a group of boys was spraying a colorful mist on the school’s building and he was being a curious boy approached them. To his unlucky, the president Kim Junmyeon was having an inspection there and yeah, he was caught. Alone. Because the boys were fast enough to escape from the president.

On Tuesday, he tried to find another place to have an afternoon nap. He figured that no one went to the garden during that time and decided to go there. But, it turned out to be a disaster when two cats (a brownish and grey cats) were having their lifetime sparring. The garden was a mess with the two cats rolling and jumping here and there, clawing at each other. And it happened that the gardener was passing by to visit the garden, thus as a results he got a detention for the second time.

And his luck was running out that week because he just kept on being at the wrong time, wrong place and everything he did seemed so wrong in people’s eyes.

It was when a boy came to his fifth detention that he started to think that his bad luck was not so bad after all. He felt at peace with the boy. He will make sure that his school days would be filled by spending his time with the boy.

 

-♥BAEKSSOO♥-

 

There was nothing worse for Baekhyun than not having conducting his experiment properly. He expected his ‘subject’ to say that he did that for fun but, just what the heck?!

His ‘subject’ was doing it out of his sense responsibility.

Baekhyun had been avoiding his ‘subject’ for a week now. Well, it’s not that he always spend his time with his ‘subject’ but..

He was still contemplating on what he should do with his experiment and then he heard a faint voice, more like sweet tiny voice called his name. He turned his head and—His ‘subject’.

“W-wait! Baekhyun-ssi!” Kyungsoo chased Baekhyun that had turned his head back and sped up his steps. Despite of his small built, he managed to catch up with Baekhyun and hold his arm in his hand.

“Let’s have lunch. I’ve been waiting for you to ask me but I guess you have forgot, right?” Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun innocently.

Baekhyun looked at him with a disbelief painted his face. His ‘subject’ still did not get his message that he wanted—no.

Byun Baekhyun never back off from his experiment. He will continue it but..

“No, I can’t –“

“My mom cooked curry today. Perhaps, do you like curry?”

C U R R Y

Byun Baekhyun also likes curry very much because he just loves the spiciness and the sweetness in the curry. Maybe he should carry on with his experiment and he can get a little benefit there.

“Of course, my ‘sub—err.. Kyungsoo. Of course.”

And once again, Baekhyun saw a smile that always made him blinded.

 

-♥BAEKSSOO♥-

 

A few weeks had passed and Baekhyun still stuck on making a conclusion to his experiment but he kinda forgot about it. Because now, every Monday and Friday he can eat that mouth-watering curry that his-ehem- Kyungsoo’s mom made.

Well, at least he could say that his hypothesis was accepted. Opposite do attract each other only that Kyungsoo was so innocent that was masked by his not-a-crime-actually in the school. And Baekhyun was just an example student that has an evil mind at the back of his brain. Not everyone can see it except for his older brother.

“Baekkie! You’re spacing again.”

And yeah, they got pretty close for Kyungsoo to give him nicknames.

 


 

 yippee!! double updates for you guys because I felt bad. This an awkwasd!baeksoo because I felt like it was awkward. Don't you think so? Thanks for suscribing and reading. and oh! if you ever got an update for this fic, just ignore it because I am doing some fix on it. Thanks again.