Bonus Chapter

♛ BaekSoo Cafe ♥♥/CLOSED; SEMI-HIATUS/

 

Title:  Bonus Chapter continuation from the last chapter^^ just for fun~

Pairing: Baeksoo

Words count: 579 words

Settings: continuation from the last chapter^^ just for fun~


 

It was early in the morning and Kyungsoo was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast for his lazy members. s were just so lazy even to open their eyes so Kyungsoo with his responsible sense, decided that he should at least not being lazy as them in the morning. After all, he cannot rely on his leader to do all this. And Kyungsoo loves making breakfast because of a certain person.

 

Baekhyun: Soo~

Kyungsoo: Hmmm..

 

Baekhyun hugged his waist from behind. He put his chin on Kyungsoo’s shoulder while humming a song.

 

Kyungsoo: Have a good sleep last night?

Baekhyun: Yeah. I dreamt of you.

Kyungsoo: (blush) R-really?

 

He nodded. Kyungsoo pried away Baekhyun’s arms from his waist with a reason he had to prepare the table for breakfast when the truth was his heart could not stop beating so fast. Baekhyun can only chuckle at the younger. He took a sit at the table while staring at the younger settling the table with pancakes and chocolate syrup.

 

Baekhyun: Do you think they will know about us dating?

Kyungsoo: (shrugged off) I don’t know, Baekkie. Why? Is there something bothering you?

Baekhyun: No, it’s nothing actually. In fact, I like dating you in secret. It feels special.

 

Kyungsoo took a seat beside Baekhyun and suddenly pouted his lips.

 

Baekhyun: What’s wrong, Soo?

Kyungsoo: I just remembered our fight last week. I hate it when we fought.

Baekhyun: Aww~( pinched his cheeks) You’re so adorable. But, I like it though. You never said        

                   sorry  first whenever we fought. That proved me the fact that you can’t live without

                   me.                     

 

The younger pouted even more and it made Baekhyun cringed inside so he just leaned to the younger and pecked on his lips. It took Kyungsoo by surprise so he could not help but blush at it.

Kyungsoo: I hate you.

Baekhyun: I love you too, Soo.

 

He rolled his eyes at the elder and opted to wake the other members for breakfast but Baekhyun was fast. He pulled Kyungsoo backward, resulting as the younger to fall on his lap. Kyungsoo tried to wriggle out from his hold but he failed miserably when the elder kissed him under his ear which he really felt sensitive there.

 

Kyungsoo: B-Baekkie..

Baekhyun: Five minutes. I’ll let you go then.

 

Yeah, right.

 

It was over five minutes-actually they were on that position for almost twenty minutes- when Kyungsoo sternly told Baekhyun to let him go. The breakfast would get cold, which he really was sure the food has been cold.

 

As the members woke up one by one, they went straight to the dining table after washing their faces and brushing their teeth.

 

Suho: Kyungsoo!

Kyungsoo: Yeah?

Suho: Did you have difficulties when you woke us?

Kyungsoo: ( shook ) No. Why?

Suho: The pancakes weren’t warm and cold as if you’ve been putting it on the table for too

          long.

Kyungsoo: W-well, I did have a difficult time to wake Baekhyun up.

 

He eyed the elder.

 

Suho: Oh, really. ( turned to Baekhyuun ) I guess he stayed up late last night.  Weren’t you?

Baekhyun: ( nodded ) Yeah, hyung. ( said in a low voice ) Maybe I will stay up late every night

                  then.

Chanyeol: Did you say something, Baek?

 

Baekhyun shook his head and tilted to Kyungsoo. He smirked. He knew the younger heard him because Kyungsoo’s cheeks were a red as tomato.

 

I will definitely stay up late every night after this.

 


 

Lalalala~